Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG it's been too long since i've been on here! I miss you ALLLLL! :D

I wanted to share this short story, poem with you guys. My teacher just loves Rascal so she let me write this as an essay.
(I was rushed, so be prepared lol)

• Snow time in Ruffville

Over the hills, and through the whistling woods, the snow danced through the air.
    It sprinted and leaped, without a brief despair.
    A pup awoke, with buckskin and big paws. He knew that this time of year would soon greet Santa Clause.
    Up out of his bed he sprang, with dizziness and that morning milk tang.
    He rushed to the window to observe a better view; outside was blissful of snow and no morning dew.
    A smile appeared on his face but just with slight sight, but soon grew three times that much more bright!
    Outside in the snow sat his friends, Onyxx and Dallas, their little coats made of cotton fit their chunky little bodies' just right.
    The lush, white snowflakes with their delicate appearances touched every nose in sight.
    Rascal rushed out the door, and grabbed his orange plaid scarf. As the snowflakes touched his nose, he wanted to sneeze. A scarf would be ideal to keep warm. Disappearing into the snow was his favorite activity. His friends joined him soon, with small barks and festivities. Frozen, the snowmen were like glass statues.
    The surroundings made of frost, snow, and blue hue.
    Running around town, is what the puppies did. Many hours at play, under white all things were hid. Nap time soon approached the young souls; so they took a minute to think of that days reached goals. Their little feet began to part, towards the paths of their homes. They wished tight sleeping's upon each other, and soon their tracks were covered by the snow in roam.
    Arriving home did the Buckskinned puppy, who drank the cocoa sat out with some food. The fireplace crackled, and popped as the scent of pine filled the room with a calming mood. His Monitor, Komodo, was sound asleep on his blanket. Rascal's cozy, soft bed would soon soothe him to sleep as well.
    There weren't many days like this, be it cherished well. Many puppies, including both Rascal and his buddies, began to sing of sweet snores around the town. The snowflakes that kissed their noses that day continued to fall as bells began to ring. Oh how sweet the sound.

These pics don't really accompany the essay, but they are a bit recent (the first being the newest) I was hoping that you guys would like to see them. :D

"Let us love winter, for it is the spring of genius." ~Pietro Aretino

Here is Onyxx the English Bull Terrier, enjoying Winter Pawsomeland on one far side of Ruffville. (In the world of Go Puppy)
Pawsomeland is an area, sort of like a snowy desert, whose only season is Winter and the weather is described as "Edible". If it's not nipping at your toes, then it's nipping at your nose.

I know, it's probably snow outside your front door. I made this back when the leaves began to get the red "sneezing" appearances. :3
I was really late on showing it, i'm sorry. I hope you guys like these little tikes.

Knuckles (English Bull Terrier), and Rascal

Is that Rascal the Pit Bull in a lizard costume???! Nope! It's his Monitor; Komodo!!!
That's right, today was suppose to be a Trick or Treat day, but we obviously got a treat before the candy was set out! SNOOOOOOOOW! To be continued.....

This piece features Rascal, and Tye 's Odie in one of the rooms of the Go Puppy headquarters. When i learn a bit more, i'm going to have to draw out the headquarters. It's a pretty cool place for it to be ran by a little Pit Bull.The scene takes place late at night, Rascal has nodded off to sleep while Odie is catching his share of the animal news.

Now for the non Go Puppy art!

commish

Solar

May have been the only way of describing this dog...speechless

I sketched it first (later identified as a he), then decided to paint him! This is my very first painted dog, and i love him!

I hope you guys like him too

Chocolate dog.

Freisian

Gift for my best friend (Who surprisingly is not on the internet)

More art here! :D
https://sites.google.com/site/dawndemolition/

And it's up and coming, but Rascal's webbie is here too.
https://sites.google.com/site/rascalandgopuppy/

Alright you guys, post post post! I missed you all so much :)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,440 Posts
Nice work, do you own or plan on owning one of these fine dogs one day? Just wondering, seen a few of your other posts..Either way great job and keep it up kid :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Awesome work! Very impressive!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow your work has grown over the last couple years, beautiful artwork. I love that horse and the rotty angel, nevermind I love them all , great work as always.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Nisse, they're all beautiful! I love the Rottie...had to do a double take cuz i thought you gave my Roller wings lol. Beautiful work, as always, and your work is getting more and more breath-taking. Much love from your favorite auntie!

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Great pictures!! Love the snow flake landing on the tongue:)

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice work, do you own or plan on owning one of these fine dogs one day? Just wondering, seen a few of your other posts..Either way great job and keep it up kid :)
Yep. After teaching my mom what i've been taught over the years, we'll be going to adopt me my very "own" English Bull Terrier baby some day. A little scrappy guy, and she doesn't care if I have to look high and low for him :)

Awesome work! Very impressive!
Thank youuu! :angel:

wow your work has grown over the last couple years, beautiful artwork. I love that horse and the rotty angel, nevermind I love them all , great work as always.
Thank you girl! I'm glad that it's being noticed. The only thing i've noticed about my work is that I now have more patience. (hehe) :D

Nisse, they're all beautiful! I love the Rottie...had to do a double take cuz i thought you gave my Roller wings lol. Beautiful work, as always, and your work is getting more and more breath-taking. Much love from your favorite auntie!
OMGosh, i just LOVE Roller! Him and his sis Trinity! Thank you auntie! :hug:

Great pictures!! Love the snow flake landing on the tongue:)
Oohhhh my goodness, I just love little Onyxx and that snow. :D Thank you so much! :D

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
OMG they all look so amazing. Great job!!!!!!! :hug:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Annie, seriously I tell you everytime, you never cease to amaze me, I LOVE the Fresian and the Rott with wings, GORGEOUS :D And of course I love all Go Puppy stuff, thank you for featuring my Odie, he told me him and Rascal had a great time, Rascal just pooped out on him, said nexct time he was gonna put shaving creme on his paws, lmaooo Huggles :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Annie, seriously I tell you everytime, you never cease to amaze me, I LOVE the Fresian and the Rott with wings, GORGEOUS :D And of course I love all Go Puppy stuff, thank you for featuring my Odie, he told me him and Rascal had a great time, Rascal just pooped out on him, said nexct time he was gonna put shaving creme on his paws, lmaooo Huggles :D
Lollllll! Little Rascal just couldn't keep up, that shaving creme will teach him a lesson. XD Hahahahaaaa!
Thank you mommy, i appreciate every one of your comments. You are the best. :D
Huggles!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts