Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it decided to snow last night,and since this is Bruno AND Beia's first snow,I captured a bit on camera.

Not to many,cause I am cold,and I hate snow.

"Did someone say snow?"

I am SO not wearing this mom.

Not sure what to think.(This was right before Bruno got a case of the zoomies)

COLD NOSE!

Mango thinks we killed his family and spread them over the road.

Pooped Pups

OTHERS:
This is a little pitty girl I fell in love with at the shelter! She's ball crazy! She would be AWESOME in flyball!

And they call it Puppy loooooooove

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL great pics that last one withthe cat is adorable mine like to snuggle the dogs as well. I loove when they get the zoomies in the snow its hilarious :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
aww so cute, i wanna know what my guys would do in the snow! i think tika, cheza and gina would have a blast... lucy well not so much if the rain is anything to judge by lol

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beia wasn't to thrilled,she likes to eat it though. Bruno had a blast.
Man, since I posted these up,it's snowed at LEAST another inch.

·
3,272 Posts
imma come visit you ok katie lol

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Cute pictures.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright :3 I have a couch. LOL`

Man Bruno wants to go out so bad. He's sitting by the window and whining. I might go take him back out.....But it's so cooooooooooold!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oh my gosh that is so cute. All the pictures are adorable. I like the one that says "time for snow" How do you get the to keep the sweatshirt on? I think one of my dogs would be much happier in a sweatshirt or jacket but she will not do it!

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh my gosh that is so cute. All the pictures are adorable. I like the one that says "time for snow" How do you get the to keep the sweatshirt on? I think one of my dogs would be much happier in a sweatshirt or jacket but she will not do it!
Once it's on him he's ok with it,getting it on is the hard part,he likes to try and eat it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
He is just too adorable! I think I will try putting her in one before our next outing, maybe she will figure out...snow is more fun when your not cold!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG GREAT PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were like WTH lol. The cat was too funny too all worried.

I want some snow so so bad. :( We never get any snow we have to drive at least 20 30 mins to see any.

·
3,272 Posts
OMG GREAT PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were like WTH lol. The cat was too funny too all worried.

I want some snow so so bad. :( We never get any snow we have to drive at least 20 30 mins to see any.
HA i would have to drive at least 8hr and fast before it melted, good 12 or more to see real snow :rain:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Dang, that's pretty far to drive for some snow. I would totally do it though :D

·
3,272 Posts
lol it's called i need a vaction! maybe go back to the slops with my cousins i don't ski but it was amazing to sit outside enjoy some starbucks and read a book as the snow came down best time ever :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Were hopefully going to be getting some new snowboards this year :) We're pretty close to Mt. Shasta Ski Resort. It's so pretty there and the slopes are way fun :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I love it. I also long board. We have some killer hills here in town you can get some serious speed on :)

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I still have my snowboarding jacket. I should give it to you. LOL~ But it's so waaaarm,and I lost the hood to it. LOL~

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL I lost the hood off my jacket too :) I want to get all brand new gear this year.

I really want this cute purple one, it comes with the off white cargo pants too :) OMG so cute I must have it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts