Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we been snowed in the past two days but we were out having some fun in the snow today. BTW in the Tulsa oklahoma area we got 16 inches of snow, a new record.

Dooney

Zoey

And last but not least the Kernal, thats his name Kernal.

The snow was high enough in some places that it was taller than the dogs.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
great pics , looks like they had some fun . kernal looks like he would disappear if he went much farther out lol .

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
wow....I love snow pics! Great looking pack you got there Rudy!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks every one. i was seeing all the snow pics and was hoping for our own snow and got more than I could handle. Oh and yes Kernal came all the way out into the yard and we had to bring him in a blow dry him because he sank into the snow we can't have him matting up.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
lmao... then you have to check out my pics and see the snow in Connecticut. My pups love to hop around in waist deep snow like snow rabbits...lol

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Wow great pictures!! I haven't taken any yet.. I've been too busy bringing dogs in and out for potty breaks!! lol

Maybe I will get out there today. We had record snow fall in OKC to!

Be safe and stay warm!!!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow great pictures!! I haven't taken any yet.. I've been too busy bringing dogs in and out for potty breaks!! lol

Maybe I will get out there today. We had record snow fall in OKC to!

Be safe and stay warm!!!
We will be a s safe as possible but I a getting cabin fever. I bet with all your dogs once you've taken the last one out, it's about time to start the process again.lol. Be careful out there.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG so glad we don't have any snow, forcast says tomorrow night,w e shall se, Loretta was just showing mpics of snow at her place, omg that is crazy. DFooney looks great and Zoey looks like she is having to much fun and I am just lovin Kernal :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OMG so glad we don't have any snow, forcast says tomorrow night,w e shall se, Loretta was just showing mpics of snow at her place, omg that is crazy. DFooney looks great and Zoey looks like she is having to much fun and I am just lovin Kernal :D
LOL Kernal i the king of this house, But he did not like the snow as much as the others he would run out in a huge circle and then right back inside. Zoey was just all over the place at one point she dove into a snow drift after the tennis ball and came out on the other side of the yard. I couldn't get a pick cause I couldn't even see her. I don't mind the snow, just the shoveling was horrible. I was out side doing mine and helping neighbors. Now I am so tired.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Took Zoey back out to play fetch in the snow I think i may have just taught her to dig. She was digging the ball out of the snow.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Rudy those are awesome pics of Zoey, hahahah look at her go and I don't blame Kernal one bit :p

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ha thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts