Go Pitbull Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My prego pitbull only 8 more days til she has her pups! So excited!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am! And thanks:) and i will soon as there born

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Still been letting her exercise right? :)
Plenty of fresh clean water. A comfy dim lit quiet area, away from everyday "traffic"
A vet ready to accept your mama and pups should anything complicate.
And a fully charged camera!!!

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Wow!!! Look at that belly full of Mutts!!! Another Back Yard Breeder helping to over populate our breed!!! :flush:
<---(chuckles)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Elvis.....be nice LOL! She's only a kid and her mom is the one who bred her. This girl has already taken a whooping and she's actually stuck around. Believe me, I'm not happy with the irresponsible breeding either but what's done is done and mom is supposed to be spaying her after her little mutts are born ;) let's hope that its true though!

OP, I hope those babies find good RESPONSIBLE homes that will also spay and neuter all the offspring. I know your excited but to us its sad to see more being born for no good reason other than breeding because you can.

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Elvis.....be nice LOL! She's only a kid and her mom is the one who bred her. This girl has already taken a whooping and she's actually stuck around. Believe me, I'm not happy with the irresponsible breeding either but what's done is done and mom is supposed to be spaying her after her little mutts are born ;) let's hope that its true though!

OP, I hope those babies find good RESPONSIBLE homes that will also spay and neuter all the offspring. I know your excited but to us its sad to see more being born for no good reason other than breeding because you can.
:goodpost:

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts

I tried to give you rep, I have to spread the love. You are a very fair person. That's a big deal around these parts. :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I tried to give you rep, I have to spread the love. You are a very fair person. That's a big deal around these parts. :)
Thanks Shanna! Isn't it funny how you get the "vibe" or the feel for a person through posts LOL! I try to be fair.....I can get down right nasty at times to but all in all I usually get along with everyone :)

Reactions: redog

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Actually she bred the dog with her mom "teaching" her because her mom has knowledge with breeding dogs.....lmao
Whatever,what's done is done.Let's just hope she does the responsible thing with the mom and pups after the bitch gives birth

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
There not "mutts" there pure bred with papers. And elvisfink lets be real now get over yourself who sends a private message and cusses somebody out and puts F-off and calls me a dumbass? Hmmm these people have no ideal. And yea this is my responsability and im doin a pretty darn good job off it.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Well papers or no papers unless you had a pure intent when you bred you bitch besides puppies and more papers and profit then you are a byb pure and simple. I breed working dogs that go to working homes. What are you doing with your pups.I'm a small time breeder and I recently invested 20,000 dollars into my kennels and setup and things for my dogs. There are plenty of papers dogs in shelters too. I just hope you have you bitch fixed when this is over I hope I haven't been rude or mean I jus type what comes and how I feel. But I agree with elvisfink

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
My dog is like family and i bet yalls pitbull is like family to, but when it comes to dissn my pitbull and callin her unborn pups "mutts" thats when im gonna put my foot down, dont judge a book by its cover live and learn, yes its alot of responsablity and im taken care of everything and doing what im surpost to do to make sure her and her pups stay safe and healthy, Yes i admit im young but im learning so its no need be so down on people on this site, yea you might be disagree with some of the things on here but its better to be the better person and help evan though you disagree with there actions.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
i was not dissing you or anything just staing my own opinon wich im entilted t, i dident say they were mutts were both parents registered?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea, and sorry i didnt mean that toward to you i was just saying in general

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
I am glad you are stepping up and trying to do your best,
but it is hard for me to take you serious when every other word is misspelled.
I just hope you have learned through research that breeding a APBT with no titles or reason other then seeing the birth or having pups around is wrong.

You live and you learn,
I just hope you have learned from this event.
Future reference, don't always take momma's advice.
Not being rude at all, just saying.
You have your own mind, put it to use next time a "fun idea" pops up that affects more than yourself and your mother.
Many complications can occur during a pregnancy and i'm glad your seems like it has been easy on your female, however what if it didn't what if something bad did happen?
Then you would have it laying on you that you did it "just because" with no logical reasonings.

I love my male like family as well,
& he is papered,not to mention very good looking.
Wanna know what I did though;
fixed him because I am not a breeder nor do I have the means to properly take on a litter of pups if they did not find good homes.
Im my opinion, unless you can honestly say you could take on that whole litter financially until a for sure suitable home was found then you have no place breeding.

I do wish the best for your dog and her pups;
I look forward to seeing pictures.
Please stay true to your words and get the momma & pups fixed.
:)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks and i will, sorry for all the spelling im on from my phn and and im just writing back to yall and i dont go back and fix my mistakes cause its so complicated from a touch screen haha

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.