Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I am not all on the up and up on the bully lines but I do know that RE and Watchdog are bully lines, but I thought Watchdog lines also had some game dogs in them, lol, this is a good question, I would like to hear the replies, sorry I can't be of anymore help, lol. I am still learning the bully lines myself, lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol thanks Sadie, like I said iDK the bully lines am still learning them all, I do good to retain all the APBT lines, lol. :p Thanks for helping :D

BNB - that is what matters is that you love her no matter what, this is something I have been trying to explain to my niece, MAxine, they got a gorgeous blue bully named Gage, but they have seen my dogs, and I have a game bred red bitch, they are slowly learning just as I am, she likes the knowledge it gives her one ups on her friends at school and the general public period ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Awesome, I love to see ppl research their dogs :D ANd you can help your daughter learn in the process and yes as Sadie mentioned check out the bully section towards the bottom of the forum :D Some awesome info in there :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.