Go Pitbull Forums banner

So I have a little tell tail neighbour

3K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Padlock 
#1 ·
Got home yesterday and had a letter from the dog control officer stating my dogs have been roaming. I know for a FACT that my dogs are never out of my site and they are chain securly when i am at work, Grace has free roam of the property when i am home, i always check her every 10minutes, she cannot get out, stage is either chained or in the house.
It all started when there was a DF at my house between mine and my former flatmates dog, unfortunatly it ended with my flatmates dog dead, a few neigbours witnessed the fight. Someone was ringing DC every second day telling them to put my boy down, they labled him dangerous, so the conditions were to neuter and muzzle him off the property, i disputed it to the DC and got brought down to menacing which means only muzzle, now one of the neighbours did not get what they wanted (stage dead or neutered) they are going to make up little stories to the DC saying they are roaming??? and i know if the DC actually found them roaming they would have picked them up and taken them to the pound.
Im so angry!! :mad::mad:

#3 ·
did the fight happen out front ? how did they see that hapen? id be very angry too having someone make up storys , best thing is to make sure that there storys are never true do you have surveillance cameras on your property? After going through stuff with a poisoned dog this year I wouldnt trust my dogs outside when im not home with neighbors like that there are some sick ppl out there and if they are mad enough they didnt get there way you never know what they would do. Have you had issues with your neighbors over your dogs before the fight happened?

#4 ·
It happend out the front on my property in my fenced yard. Which means its none of their business. No i don't have camera but i want to get some. And no issues before the incident with anyone. I still have no clue who it is, wonder if i and intitled to ask who is complaining???

#6 ·
yup watch everything , like I said sick ppl out there , we lock our back gate with a padlock so ppl cant get in our back yard but we dont have dogs left out when we arent home but not sure on your set up , just keep an eye out for snoopy neighbors and such I would be gettin a camera for sure.

#7 ·
I am contemplating on moving house to further rural, i am semi rural at the moment. I will keep an eye out, if i find out who it is expect me knocking on their door. GRRR

#13 ·
:goodpost: Exactly I have had AC called so many times over the last 12 years that they know who I am and what I do and we have no issues now.

#9 ·
He is really nice, i have had him over a few times regarding the incident, he loves Stage, and faught for him in the big meeting they had about my letter, hes just doing his job, Grace needs to be registered and i cant pay it untill my holiday pay comes through on xmas eve, but he said instead of giving me a fine, use that to register her.

#10 ·
wow sorry your going through this girl? do you think it's the neighbor that seperated them then told you to put him down? i would def be investing in some cameras no matter if i had to open a credit card or what. have a camera that runs 24/7 and just reuse the tape after viewing!!!! shoot I'd have a few cameras

#11 ·
No i don't think it was the people who seperated them, they are quite nice people same intrests and age as me and my partner. Theres a nosey nark somewhere among us. The neighbours who did seperate them said there were ALOT of people at our house watching, i dont no where they all came from as we are down a long demi rural drive way.

#12 ·
Oh man no good, bleh I would get cameras and save for a privacy fence! You said you rent correct? If it comes down to it and your not opposed, moving may be in your best interest just for the safety of your pup. Although the rebel in me says hell no I wouldn’t tuck tail and run!!! Same time if your pup is at risk well that unacceptable....

*mutters* stupid people make me so aggravated

I’ll keep ya’ll in my prayer chica hope it all works out :(

#14 ·
People should mind their own business....Friday I got stopped by a woman, who told me that several people had asked her to call the cops on me, because I do not use a muzzle when we train weightpull...damn snitches, they don't even have the balls to call the cops themselves...

#15 ·
I hate nosy people. It's the reason I got kicked out of my last house,and the reason someone told my sisters apt manager she was harboring pits,when I had come to visit and had the dogs with me.
We know who snitched,and they got told to stfu. We had permission to have the dogs there,for that 1 night. gr. stupid nosy people.
I would get cameras for sure. You can;t trust people anymore.

#16 ·
Thats somewhat what happened to my mother...I visited her a couple of times, with the dogs(which are allowed to come on a visit), but her neighbour posted a complaint saying that she keep "fighting dogs"(in Denmark amstaffs and pits are commonly just called fighting dogs by the public)...she got a letter saying that she had to get rid of the dogs or she would get kicked out...this happened three times...the last time i wrote back threatening them to contact the "tenants nationwide organisation"....they send back an apology saying that next time they would follow up on the complaints to see if they are true, instead of just accusing my mother for something that is not true...

#17 ·
do i speak my mind or zip it?....i'll zip it, as a show of what
others should do when things that aren't pertinent in your lives
come to your attention. most men have a code of silence.
what do women have? this is not a slight on the natural
differences between to two sexes, more of a reckoning as to
what makes each different. i suggest some take personal inventory
as to being on the other end of the line of fire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.