Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· my crazy little mutt pack
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got Gina groomed today and i LOVE it!!! she rocks a mohawks so freakin hard lol

· The Yard Of Many Colors
3,422 Posts
not my kind of dog but that is pretty freakin awesome! :)

3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not my kind of dog but that is pretty freakin awesome! :)
lol not mine either but it is what it is ya know, got to work with what ya got :D actually our relationship has been pretty good latly lol

Kangol says, "Bitches with mohawks are hard as nails!" Love it girl!
you tell Kangol thank you, miss fluffy botang thanks him to, she loves her some white boys ;)

That is super cute!
thank you i love it!

· 15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Kangol says, "Bitches with mohawks are hard as nails!" Love it girl!
You know, I say the same thing haha. I gotta admit, I always wear my hair shaved, but I rock a mean mohawk for my fights ;)

Aireal, I think your girl looks awesome! I would have given her a taller mohawk though, just completely exaggerated haha ;) She looks great :)

· Bitch Noone Wanted
8,946 Posts
Eric - I do love me some bald men, but rockin a hawk is even better :D

Davo - I am LOVIN that idea

Aireal - she looks awesome, i saw theseo n FB but they didn't do any justice, LOVE it, she looks all fancy now :p

3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You know, I say the same thing haha. I gotta admit, I always wear my hair shaved, but I rock a mean mohawk for my fights ;)

Aireal, I think your girl looks awesome! I would have given her a taller mohawk though, just completely exaggerated haha ;) She looks great :)
haha i love me a guy with a hawk sexness lol yes i plan on it getting taller this was the best i can get for now becuase of her last groom we took some of the top knot but imma keep growing it now to go crazy with it :p

I like it, next time do the full body hawk down her back....:roll:
haha they call that the pony i don't like them as much and to much dang gel, that crap is expensive!!

Eric - I do love me some bald men, but rockin a hawk is even better :D

Davo - I am LOVIN that idea

Aireal - she looks awesome, i saw theseo n FB but they didn't do any justice, LOVE it, she looks all fancy now :p
arn't they great tye i am sooo happy with the results of this groom :D

That is hilarious. Now u need a spike collar!!!! A pink 1!!!
cough cough i already ordered her one yesterday lol

OMG I love it. She reminds me of Brodie from the Give em the boot 3 album :)
:D she rocks it to!!!!

That looks awesome!I would do the same thing to PG if I could.
thanks i think she works it well :woof:

3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hahah she totally rocks it and I do love the new "do" she looks ssuper awesome, post pics when she gets her new collar :D
I will, i just got cheza and Lucy a new collar to i will post a thread once i get some pics

3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sweet :)
i actually like standards quite a bit
ya standard are like a totally diffrent breed then minis or toys, you do you do spikes in any of your collars yet?

I care! She looks fabulous!
lol actually Holly i totally posted this here completly for your viewing pleasure, didn't really expect anyone else to respond :p

· Forum Manager
4,902 Posts
ya standard are like a totally diffrent breed then minis or toys, you do you do spikes in any of your collars yet?
/QUOTE]

here in about a month we'll have some ;)

3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[/QUOTE]here in about a month we'll have some ;)[/QUOTE]

ok hit me up when you do ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.