Go Pitbull Forums banner

so i think he'll go swimming soon

Tags
hell swimming
914 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Nizmosmommy 
#1 ·
he never gave me any issues taking a bath. he sat nice, wasnt happy, but sat nice everytime and barely got me wet.

so ive been taking Nemo to the creek by my house on our walks all the time, just letting him explore by him self. has started off just drinking from it, but then he was fine standing in the shallow ( 2 inches or so ) and now he runs and jumps, trying to bite the water splashing up. even going up to his shoulder at times.i have a pool at my house and would love for him to go swimming, this looks like a good start.

See less See more
#5 ·
cool pictures.
Maybe he'd enjoy training in the water/water sports?

My daughter went swimming in her plastic pool the other day, and decided to take Diezel with her....i feel u on the whole 'stayed calm thing.' He was shivering after he got out, but i think he enjoyed it...maybe ? lol

#6 ·
cool pictures.
Maybe he'd enjoy training in the water/water sports?

My daughter went swimming in her plastic pool the other day, and decided to take Diezel with her....i feel u on the whole 'stayed calm thing.' He was shivering after he got out, but i think he enjoyed it...maybe ? lol
yea my 22 month old little brother has a little kiddy pool, about 4 inches deep or so and Nemo just runs, jumps in it and jumps back out. :D too fast to get pics ive tryed, the baby thinks its the funnest thing though.

thanks for a comments guys. i was afraid the white path was going to shrink, but its grown with him so im happy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.