Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday with a friend of mine. Was totally awesome, I got to shoot a .45, nice little STI, made in America, hardly any kick at all, got a blister from gripping it so tightly :p ANd I shot an AR15, I beleive, AR something, nice rifle, police issue, scopes, flash light everything. Ihad a blast, makes me want a gun even more now :D Wish I had gotten pics, my friend was quite impressed that I knew how to hold one, let alone shoot :D And I hit the bullseye with the .45 twice :D I was proud of myself.

Just wanted to share :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
Nice i love guns! I had some really nice ones before i moved up here to gun hater canada.Had a ruger m14 .223 converted to fully auto with custon handle,flash supressor and 3 40 round clips.a smith n wesson .357.Had a lil ab-10 for a while too.and too many more to list...

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Awwwwww man a woman with a gun lol. Dont piss one off. There would be one less man walking around.
Tye boogie- I'm proud a ya :)

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
No pics, oh Tye Tye...I can see you out there now, all in your bikini shooting up everything....girls with guns...... oh ya!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice i love guns! I had some really nice ones before i moved up here to gun hater canada.Had a ruger m14 .223 converted to fully auto with custon handle,flash supressor and 3 40 round clips.a smith n wesson .357.Had a lil ab-10 for a while too.and too many more to list...
hahaha I love guns. I grew up with guns and a father who was a hunter. So I know guns, but since my grandmother on my fatheres side commited suicide when I was 10 I havent touched a gun. But OMG OMG OMG I LOVEd it, totally loved it. I want a .45 or .357 Magnum for real :D List them suckers up, I wanna know :d

Awwwwww man a woman with a gun lol. Dont piss one off. There would be one less man walking around.
Tye boogie- I'm proud a ya :)
lmaoooo Freddie youwould have been proud :D Shooot I was proud of myself :D Has been a whole minute since I hadled a gun. And yes there would be several less men walking around if I had a gun :p Hugs

No pics, oh Tye Tye...I can see you out there now, all in your bikini shooting up everything....girls with guns...... oh ya!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Davo you rock my socks, cause yeah chicks that pack are HAWTTTTTTT :D

Reactions: Mach0

·
Registered
225 Posts
It's very lady like to be able to use a gun, but get a blister doing it. Thankfully you didn't break a nail !
.45 or magnum, serious guns.
I don't live in a gun friendly area, just about impossible to get hand gun license here. Only the cops and robbers have handguns. I think about getting a shotgun from time to time, ( especially because I feel the right to get one easily may be taken away, but grandfathered for those already owned)... but the closest place I'm aware of where it could be used is an hours drive away. To me, that's a journey, I know I'd very rarely do it.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahah I am NOT a girlie girl Joe, I grew up around guns, I carry a pocket knife at all times ;) And it was just a regular .45, no magnum. But I can shoot any gun, my father was a marine and a very avid hunter, if you can kill it I can clean it and cook it :D So no nails to break :p And yeah at an hour away I can see that being a trek and not wanting to go, but I would still want to own a gun for "just in case" lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lmaooo Mac yeah I am, I am always armed with something, now I want a gun :p

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
Tye, if you hit up your local pawn shop you can probably find a nice pistol for a reasonable price. That's how I got mine. :)
It's nice to live close to the middle of nowhere, I can drive 30 mins and fire my pistol and my friends arsenal for free. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Davo, lmaoooo that is perfect and yeah I got handcuffs :p

Mac - I thought about that as well, I live in town and would have to go to a gun range, which is not a big deal, hoping a friend will get me the one I want for my bday comong up ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.