Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!

OK CLEARED FOR RELEASE ON FB NOW

My Grandmother was oh so nice as to buy me a house and let me pay her back over 10 years :D

So we looked far and wide and found a little house on 3 acres! The house is not that cool but we will put in a nice new modular within the next 2-3 years :D

The coolest thing is that it has 2 HUGE kennels already built! Plus the whole 3 acres is fenced :D

I will add better pictures tomorrow. These photos were taken a year ago and the property has not been maintained so it doesn't look as lovely. Plus this has no pictures of the kennels they are just the listing photos.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Its got potential Holly. Congrats !!!!!!!!!
Thats a helluva plus with the kennels and huge fenced in yard!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does have potential and thats whats great. We have so much room to grow and so much space for my animal hoarding! lmao.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Congratulations! You must be excited to move in and get stuck into the new project!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
WOW that looks GREAT! I am totally in love with the idea of a modular home, thats a great piece of land to have one! Good for you!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pfftt I still have to drive all the way over there to your house lol. I just get burnt on the show lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great news! Congrats to you! Home sweet home :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I forgot to add that the property on one side is condemned( not currently for sale either) and the property on the other side is owned by a woman who only gardens ( so no livestock to bother my dogs :D) and is partially deaf so the birds will not bother her at all when I get my Parrots (we have 17 pairs of birds coming :D) She also has no issues with Pit Bulls. We talked to her before making an offer to make sure our dogs would have no issues.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I forgot to add that the property on one side is condemned( not currently for sale either) and the property on the other side is owned by a woman who only gardens ( so no livestock to bother my dogs :D) and is partially deaf so the birds will not bother her at all when I get my Parrots (we have 17 pairs of birds coming :D) She also has no issues with Pit Bulls. We talked to her before making an offer to make sure our dogs would have no issues.
WOW! You will have to get a sign to hang on your door that says "Welcome to the jungle" instead of "Welcome to our home" LOL!! What kind of parrots? I used to have a green cheek conure, amazon, cockatiels, and stupid useless finches LOL! I also had a parakeet that talked. He said pretty bird and tweety. He was my favorite :)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Its got potential Holly. Congrats !!!!!!!!!
Thats a helluva plus with the kennels and huge fenced in yard!
:goodpost::clap::clap: I 2nd that!!! dog man/woman's dream.. :clap::clap:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WOW! You will have to get a sign to hang on your door that says "Welcome to the jungle" instead of "Welcome to our home" LOL!! What kind of parrots? I used to have a green cheek conure, amazon, cockatiels, and stupid useless finches LOL! I also had a parakeet that talked. He said pretty bird and tweety. He was my favorite :)
These have been waiting to come to me for a long time as they have been closing down the ranch I work at and I have had these guys on hold lol.
We have coming:
( The pictures are not the exact birds but just the types so people who don't know what they are can see them)

1 Pair Rose Breasted Cockatoos

1 Pair Yellow Napes

1 Pair of Blue and Golds Macaws and 1 Single female who we will be getting a mate for.

Several pairs of English Parakeets

Several pairs of Rosey Bourks

1 Pair of Double Yellows

2 pairs and 2 male Frill Canaries ( These are expensive little suckers)

1 Pair Mitred Conures

My Sun Conures that I sold to my boss 2 years ago lol

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Congrats Holly! It's a cute little house with a whole lot of land. I agree with Mach0 it has a lot of potential. Happy Moving! LOL @ animal hoarding as long as we don't see you on animal planet I am all good HAHAHAHA! You should start your own drive through safari hehehehe

1 - 20 of 37 Posts