Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive never claimed 2 b much of a computer tech.. So I wana post a thread and show u guys how k.o.'s ears came out but idk how 2 put the pics n the thread...... Please help!! lol

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Ive never claimed 2 b much of a computer tech.. So I wana post a thread and show u guys how k.o.'s ears came out but idk how 2 put the pics n the thread...... Please help!! lol
Easiest way is uploading pictures from your computer to photobucket. once theyre on photobucket, highlight the pics you want and generate IMG codes that you can paste in your posts. Good luck!

·
Registered
310 Posts
haha to the myspace facebook thing i remember being like i wish it was as easy as facebook to post up pics on this site when i first started postin lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha to the myspace facebook thing i remember being like i wish it was as easy as facebook to post up pics on this site when i first started postin lol
lol seriously im pretty good at updatin my facebook and so i got on here thinkin "oh ya i can do this"... ha yea right im lucky if i actually post my replies lol!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts