Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted other posts about alexa being a submissive pee'r and I think she is to a point..but i think she has a bladder or urinary tract problem now. She had her front paws up on my bed and i was petting her...tail wagging and all..then all of a sudden like a river started pouring out of her..and she acted like she had no idea she was doing it...she could hear the pee hitting the floor and looked back like "what is happening"...looks like a trip to the vet is in line.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Maybe. Kane did that once that I can remember, a while back. Put his front paws up on the couch and then just started peeing all over it, acting like nothing was wrong? Man, that was frustrating, lol! But it didn't happen again ...

A vet visit is never too much, though. :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe. Kane did that once that I can remember, a while back. Put his front paws up on the couch and then just started peeing all over it, acting like nothing was wrong? Man, that was frustrating, lol! But it didn't happen again ...

A vet visit is never too much, though. :)
Also right after that like 5 min later i started to take her outside...she peed a huge puddle right infront of the door....then she peed again twice outside....but she just seemed like she didnt know what she was doing..like she had no bladder control...and ive been told to limit her access to water at night while im sleeping and i give her a cup of water at a time about every few hours or when i notice its bone dry...and she still pees that amount.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Yeah, it could be a UTI. :(

When I had issues with Kane peeing, I always took his water back ~3 hours before bedtime. Does she have free access through the house at night??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts