Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I saw it and looks American Bully to me maybe I'll try to post a picture up If I can. But she's claiming it's an APBT :hammer: that she got it for 300 something from a guy who said she was a Pit bull. I asked her if she had papers and she said yes. lol So I asked what were her bloodlines and she says "Pit bull" LMAO :hammer: And I told her that's not a bloodline lol And she says oh well the guy told us that she is one. Although I had heard awhile back that her sister got it from a friend (16 year old boy obviously not a legit breeder obviusly BYB,) He bred his dogs and gave her one. lol sorry I had to rant because I was asking this girl questions and her story kept changing and was convinced her dog had papers then no papers then it went to she had the guy's word on it. And was offended that her dog was not one but didn't even know what an American Bully was.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
sounds like maybe she is embarrassed and trying to make her dog sound better then it is { not that its a bad dog but people feel that papers make a dog} should tell her to join this site , great place to learn about the breed and her dog and noone cares on here if someones dog is papered or not. sounds like she could use some education especially if this it her 1st ' pitbull' or ' bully' whatever one it may be ;)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I asked her to join but doesn't look like she will. Papers or not she will still very cute lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
well hpefully if she wont join she will take your advice on stuff and you can educate her along the way , nothing worse then a bully owner who isnt educated on them thats where all the 'problems ' start in this breed. maybe if there are things she asks about you can print off pages from here and give them to her for refrence who knows might get her to change her mind and come visit for herself.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes I'm hoping to educated her but just my luck she's only 14 years old. :( doesn't want to hear it lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
I paid $300 for my APBT but he was UKC registered (Razor's Edge/York). Got him for 50% off what they rest of the litter sold for because he was the "runt" and no one had bought him by age 15 weeks. Some runt...he is now 65 lbs of solid muscle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts