Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dante learned to ride a big boy bike today { had training wheels on} but was his first attempt . { we ended the trial run by going in and finding his helmet since he has no fear and seemed to master "fast" before mastering the brakes lol}

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
lol boys just like to go fast theres no need for brakes just a soft landing :rofl:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya well last year he took his ninja motorcycle and rode it off the porch head first onto those nice bricks you see there lol { about a 3 foot drop} I swear he sped up like he was gonna do a big jump , ended up in ER for 5 hours to make sure he was ok. I think he is gonna give me grey hair fast and maybe a heart attack along the way lol " NO FEAR " should be tattooed on him lol.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
lol 3 foot is pretty big air for a kid... just wait till the training wheels come off you'll wish you had never bought him that bike :hammer:

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
It's natural for a mother to worry about her baby, but you gotta remember Angel.... boys will be boys! Glad he's becoming a big boy now, though.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya boys deff make you age faster then girls Id say , atleast at this age lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwwwwwwww!!!! That's awesome!!! He looks like he loves his bike. Were getting our son a big boy bike for his b day :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics :D he looks like its about time to take the training wheels off :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol circle M that was his 1st time on it , got his 1st wipeout on video too lol. I think they will stay on for awhile boy will break something if i take them off now lol.

KG thats exciting when is his birthday ? our friends got there boys these motorized motorcycles the lil minis they are sooo cute but my boys are daredevils so we wont be doing those anytime soon lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts