Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so this weekend has been full for Odie, lol. I just wanted to brag on my little man and yes I have pics but will post those tomorrow when I get home. I have been at a g/f's house on firday and saturday and she has a Great Dane. Well Mipsy, the Dane, growled at Odie so hse got to spend two days outside while Odie was there. But I took Odie out front to go potty and the Dane and the AB mix came charging the wooden fence, Mipsy stuck her head out from underneath and scared Odie but he didn't back away. All his hair stood up and he charged the fence. I had to laugh cause he was like grrrr, you don't scare me.
Then on Saturday we went to the dog park, I KNOW, I KNOW, but there was NO one there and they have agility equipment, I was gonna see if I could get Odie to try some of it, well I went back to the car to get my camera and two girls with a Basset, a Schnauzer and a mutt show up and that was the end of htat, Odie had a blast playing with them for about 20 mintues and we left. he's so good for now, lol

So last night I went to visit my friend Jim, and he has a golf cart, so we took the boys, Odie and his dog Bare, the GoldenDoodle for a ride. Odie did great btw. About halfway thru our trek, we let the boys down to run behind us and get some exercise. Odie never even broke stride or panted at all. He LOVED it and got to see some deer but never chased them. We went to cross a bridge and Odie had no problem with it and Bare stopped and looked at us like we were nuts, lmaoooo. Odie was soo ready for more, guess it's time to invest in a treadmill.

Odie has also mastered "sit", "leave it" and "come". He is getting much better at "down" and "stay" but "stay" is the hardest as he wants to follow e everywhere, lol. I am truely proud of my boy, couldn't ask for a better dog. And hopefully he will be getting a playmate in the near future ;) Hugs to all.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
YAY ODIE. lol such a little champ

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww Good job Odie :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Odie is a G! :woof:

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Odie is such a li man showing up the big dogs.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
good job odie!! :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YAY ODIE. lol such a little champ
He is for sure in my eyes Aubrey :D

awww Good job Odie :)
:D Thanks Angel :D

Odie is a G! :woof:
I lmaooo at this Ray, he is a G :D

Odie is such a li man showing up the big dogs.
hahaha and he did it two nights in a row Rudy, such a lil man, gotta get him a treadmill for sure :D

good job odie!! :D
:D Thanks Jessie, super proud of him :D

Way to go Odie! Tye, you crack me up when you talk about him. Proud mamma for sure. :)
lol I am a proud momma for sure, he does my heart good :D I gotta brag :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks so much Sharon, this little boy never ceases to amaze me at how smart and calm he is. He is not afraid of anything and I love that about him :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awww thanks Davo, he really is a good boy :D I am so happy to have gotten him. he sends licks to all :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts