Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today when I came home from work and went to let the dogs out of their kennels....I found that something strange had happened to Lily xD I am curious as to how this will turn out as she gets older....

Also, if anybody else has pits with prick ears can you please post pics? :D I want to see how it might look as she gets older. Thank you!

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
lol That's funny! There are a few users on here who's dogs ears stand up. I personally would get'em cropped if they did that, cuz it makes'em look like a giant chihuahua! bahaha

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO giant chihuahua , kinda cute ads some personality.

·
Registered
294 Posts
lol aww. i saw a dog today that was obv. a pit/pit mix w/ ears that stood straight up and first thing i thought of was giant chihuahua

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I personally would crop her ears. You posted the other thread about taping her ears a few days ago right? I am confused though. You posted up this picture in your thread a few days ago:

That isn't the same dog as the one you posted in this thread. Do they both have issues with their ears?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah om gI am lovin her ears, sorry I wouldn't get them cropped but I LOVE dogs with weird ears, lol. here are a few pics of two of my dogs and one I will be shwoing this year, lol.

Phoenix @ 6 yrs -

Phoebe, she has those big ole bat ears, lol -

And Missy -

as you can see they all have a varying form of the full prick ear, lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
Search for posts started by LadyRampage she has a pup and stud with prick ears, maybe she will even post them in your thread later :p

·
Registered
55 Posts
Tee,hee puppy ears!

lol That's funny! There are a few users on here who's dogs ears stand up. I personally would get'em cropped if they did that, cuz it makes'em look like a giant chihuahua! bahaha
Yes, that is very funny!:)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have 2 pups but yes they are both teething so that might be the issue lol today Lilys prick ear started to take on a rose prick appearance so I think it might end up going sideways. I would never crop their ears but I had never known for a pits ears to prick straight up xD and I thought Leos floppy ear looked like a lab ear and I don't want him to be mistaken. He's a pit and I want him to represent pits in a positive light...not have people tell me how well behaved my "lab mix" or "weim" is -_-

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Omg apbtmom xD I LOVE Phoenix's ears! Adorable! :D so much personality from nose to tail on that dog!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol thanks Rock, Phoenix ears are the best, and they flopped forward like the new member Nit's pups ears did, then they grew upward, on a very rare occassion both ears stand fully pricked :D haaha thanks he does have an awesome chracter :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
I get told every once in a while that my boxer is so well-behaved. I just smile and nod and say, thanks, he's a pit bull.

IME, most people don't know what a pit bull actually looks like.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its hilarious to me when people will argue with the owner of a pitbull about what type of breed their dog really is ...as if the owner doesn't know. The one person I've had who actually recognized my dogs a pitbulls commented on how they had a fawn pit for 11 years and it was the best dog they ever had :D love it!

·
Registered
362 Posts
That ear on Lily is tooooo cute!
Lol I LOVE Phoebe`s ears.
Harlow`s ears are doing all sorts of crazy things too, he is also teething. They both flop forward, they`ll both flop sideways, one will half way stand with a half button fold. It`s really funny.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts