Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the heck did Bonez get so big!? Cause uh.. I don't remember. He now weighs as much as Bud man does.. He's not quite as tall, but he weighs the same. I don't understand where my little puppy went!? :(

Here's Bonez, at 17 weeks old, weighing 63.2 lbs. next to Buddy.

And here's a silly picture of BIG that I took yesterday. LOL. He is so lazy sometimes, that instead of turning his head to look at something, he just moves his eyes as far over as possible. Haha! And of course, you all know the deal about his silly sleeping/tongue action. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Holy cow, when did you get Bonez, Man I just love BIG's face :p

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO OMG those are hilarious , your dogs crack me up Istill love that pic of buddy with the ball in his mouth on you sig pic lol. But the eyes on those 2 are identical kinda psychotic lol its hilarious and that pic of BIG ....ENTER that picture in a photo contest you will win funniest pic guaranteed lol thats way to cute. thanks for the laugh this morning :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
When the heck did Bonez get so big!? Cause uh.. I don't remember. He now weighs as much as Bud man does.. He's not quite as tall, but he weighs the same. I don't understand where my little puppy went!? :(

Here's Bonez, at 17 weeks old, weighing 63.2 lbs. next to Buddy.

And here's a silly picture of BIG that I took yesterday. LOL. He is so lazy sometimes, that instead of turning his head to look at something, he just moves his eyes as far over as possible. Haha! And of course, you all know the deal about his silly sleeping/tongue action :)

The 2nd pic is hilarious! LOLOL That boy is growin like a weed in the cali sun.

·
Registered
795 Posts
LOL! I love your guys && always look forward to your updates.

Bones is fricken' huge already!

They're all looking great!

Look forward to more updates :) :)

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Haha your boys are something else Adrian, such characters! haha

Bonez is HUGE!! That first pic looks like they both just saw something amazing, they both have a shocked expression it looks like lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts