Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A true water dog will bob for ice in there frozen water in 2 degree weather LMAO , he is such a weirdo. I had to turn it off and make him come inside { i was freezing and wasnt even playing in the water lol}

·
Registered
114 Posts
haha I love this so much. Beautiful dogs

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
You got one of them purple nose. LOL!
He is just as hard headed as most boys. LMBO!!
I love it.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHA thats sp funny! Cali looks like she wants to have fun too and then feels the cold and is like yeah i'm good... lol @ his purple nose :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
haha.. thats funny... but yea, i can guarantee i have water dogs.. lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL , I wish more of mine liked water, some act like they will melt if it touches them its so sad .

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHA thats sp funny! Cali looks like she wants to have fun too and then feels the cold and is like yeah i'm good... lol @ his purple nose :)
LOL cali just wanted a drink. she seen me break the ice off and then crush hogged it lol, she went inside and got a good drink after. And his nose was sooooo purple lol, stayed like that a good 10 minutes after comming in. he made me snuggle him in a blanket on the heat vent lol.

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
lol I hate when my dog does that, when i put him in the tub he thinks he can drink the tub of water.

Crush is one of my favorite dogs!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL!!! That dog is nuts! He must have some of that retriever bully blood in him LOL!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL!!! That dog is nuts! He must have some of that retriever bully blood in him LOL!
LOL he must. I wish the rest liked water half as much as he did, would make bath days alot easier lol. Only dog I dont have to lift into the tub lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts