·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Golden State/So. California APBTC
Saturday, November 26, 2011
15950 Boyle Ave.
Fontana, CA92337

The Golden State and Southern California APBTC join together to host 2 conformation shows on Saturday and 2 conformation shows on Sunday at the West Coast K-9 Academy in Fontana, CA. No weight pulls will be held at this show. Please contact Sharon or Mike 760-949-4863 or email [email protected]

American Dog Breeders Association

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be there both days. I know Doug will be out as well I figure both days as well but can't say for sure on his part lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx for adding the flyer Doug :D I also forgot about Leri doing the Safe dog so thanx for adding that info too!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awww well lets just hope for the best then ;)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I will be in Long Beach that weekend and would love to check it out. This would be my first show. I assume only ADBA dogs are allowed so I'd just come out to watch and learn. Will tickets be sold at the door or do I have to get them in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
I will be in Long Beach that weekend and would love to check it out. This would be my first show. I assume only ADBA dogs are allowed so I'd just come out to watch and learn. Will tickets be sold at the door or do I have to get them in advance.
Yes, ticket will be available the day of the event. It's $5 per person per day. It's out in Fontana and that's a little over an hour from Long Beach. Saturday usually had more dogs entered.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yes, ticket will be available the day of the event. It's $5 per person per day. It's out in Fontana and that's a little over an hour from Long Beach. Saturday usually had more dogs entered.
Ok thanks. Yeah I bounce around from Chino Hills to Long Beach, Palm Desert & Inglewood visiting relatives. I'm a little familiar with Fontana I'm pretty sure my kids would like it too. I'll print out that flyer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts