Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share :) She's over her 10 day bed rest so we can have fun now. (She's been over it for a bit, just haven't taken pictures) Let's see if we can get that booty into even better shape. Although we cannot do weight pulling of any sort with her, the shelter is against it. Also her coat has improved a bit and she has gotten a slight bit more muscle definition.
My grandmother played with her a bit so I could take some pictures. (The grandma who raised me saying Pit Bulls are bad dogs. )

Isn't her little white patch funny? lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pics! She is a beautiful girl! :) How does Dakota like her?

Reactions: Celestial88

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dakota doesn't like her at all, which I expected so it's all good. :) She gets along with my Miniature Dachshund though. (The only nonDA dog in our house besides Alice.)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awww she looks great! She has the most beautiful color.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, she was in good shape when she came into the shelter. (Gained a bit there.) Didn't take much to gain a little bit of definition, so we'll see how she looks after a few weeks of good exercise. (She's been off bed rest for about 4 days now.)

... Speaking of that I need to get some structure shots in case any of my sports friends make inquires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts