Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol, so the lady that my b/f bought Phoenix from has remained a good friend of ours, she is now 40 something and just had her first baby, a little boy :D

Gues what his name is??? hahahaha

Phoenix Lee

I was astounded, she said she wanted to keep it all in the family, as she owned both of Phoenix' parents. And his half sister from a different dam. I am totally stoked, seems kinda stupid but it made my day :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol I thought it was awesome :D Thanks ladies :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
thats so kool! people like that make me happy :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Jessie, Tami and her husband are wonderful ppl, it made my heart happy to hear this :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Thanks Jessie, Tami and her husband are wonderful ppl, it made my heart happy to hear this :D
It made your heart happy!!! My husband makes fun of me when I say stuff hurts my heart or when my heart is happy!! LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one who says that! :)

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hehehe nah I am a total hippie and tons of stuff make my herat hurt or happy, tell your hubby to open his just a little, he'd know what we were talkin botu :p Not saying that to be rude or anythign, lol, the b/f of mine is the same way, he gets mad cause I have such a big heart. lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
hehehe nah I am a total hippie and tons of stuff make my herat hurt or happy, tell your hubby to open his just a little, he'd know what we were talkin botu :p Not saying that to be rude or anythign, lol, the b/f of mine is the same way, he gets mad cause I have such a big heart. lol
I know exactly what you mean ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts