Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share some pics we took today. Little girl is growing up quickly!

So serious!

Go get it!

Leave it!

Love this picture!

Love the ears!

Dragging Sebastian! LOL!

She did real good taking the commands from him. Here she is with "leave it".

Hope you enjoyed them!

Reactions: Wingman

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Beautiful dog- nice and fit looking

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg look at Athena, Ryan these are awesome pics :D She looks sooooo happy withthat flirtpole :D OMG when she gets a springpole, ya gonna have to have a breakstick to get her off of it, lol

Thanks for sharing :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
WOW nice pics, She is just gourgeous. How do u make a home made filrt pole, like what tools do i need cuz i kno bear will love it,

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful dog- nice and fit looking
Thanks. She's really starting to fill out. I can really tell in her chest and shoulders.

omg look at Athena, Ryan these are awesome pics :D She looks sooooo happy withthat flirtpole :D OMG when she gets a springpole, ya gonna have to have a breakstick to get her off of it, lol

Thanks for sharing :D
Happy is probably an understatement! LOL! She'd be out there all day long if I'd let her. I can tell when it's time to go out because she gets real antsy. Spring pole will be fun!

Have I mentioned how much I :love::love: Athena? :D
No, I don't think you have! LOL!

WOW nice pics, She is just gourgeous. How do u make a home made filrt pole, like what tools do i need cuz i kno bear will love it,
Thank you! That flirt pole cost me nothing. I used an old lacrosse stick, 550 cord, some duck tape and an old shirt. Best thing I could have done for her. My others like it as well, but not nearly as much as Athena.

Absolutely love her markings. She`s gorgeous!
Much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The more flirting and tugging you do the better she will fill out with quality muscle.
Yeah, that's all we plan on doing for awhile. She's only 9 months. Don't want to hurt her at all.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Flirt pole sounds too much like a stripper word lol

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
She's gorgeous. The bigger she gets the more APBT looking she is. IDK who claimed she looks ambully but you can't really tell when a dog's a pup ;)

Thanks for sharing
Thanks! :D IMO, right now at least, she does look more APBT. I still haven't gotten her papers yet (my fault, not the person we got her from :eek:). We were told she is from the Gotti line, thus being Bully. I really need to get the papers cause I'm anxious to get her ped. We're considering not getting her fixed so we can show her. I think she has a shot of doing really well.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Thanks! :D IMO, right now at least, she does look more APBT. I still haven't gotten her papers yet (my fault, not the person we got her from :eek:). We were told she is from the Gotti line, thus being Bully. I really need to get the papers cause I'm anxious to get her ped. We're considering not getting her fixed so we can show her. I think she has a shot of doing really well.
YW! How old is she now? Hopefully you can get her papers soon, I'm curious :). She certainly is stunning, have you gone to any shows yet just to check'em out :)

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
YW! How old is she now? Hopefully you can get her papers soon, I'm curious :). She certainly is stunning, have you gone to any shows yet just to check'em out :)
Sorry, what's "YW"??? She is just now 9 months. Haven't been to any shows yet. Want to but have just been too busy.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I know it's tough to tug as long as she does. My new trick is when I'm not feeling up to it with my hands, I step on the flirtpole rope with both feet and adjust her tension accordingly. Then I walk up the rope getting closer to her, making her tug harder. I'll "walk" her around the yard like this and it's much easier on the arms and hands:)
Stay away from springpoles unless you leave it 2 feet off the ground and let her just tug. I've had a dog slip a disc in her neck because of the hanging springpole.

·
Registered
859 Posts
wow Athena is beautiful!! I'm starting to see more APBT then Am Bully ??? Either way she's beautiful! same age as my Ashes :) how they grow so quick!

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wow Athena is beautiful!! I'm starting to see more APBT then Am Bully ??? Either way she's beautiful! same age as my Ashes :) how they grow so quick!
Thank you! She is growing fast! :( Anxious to see how she fills out though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts