Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gettin pep back in shape and she is comming along nicely , cant believe how hard it is to get the muscle definition to show up on camera lol looks better in person hoping her titties still come up some more just working her out like crazy . I think they look tighter now then when we originally got her from the previous owner, then got a few of cali goofin off in the yard today lol.

i love this photo cracks me up , she does this goofy smile thing where she shows her teeth lol

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
lol i like the third pic shes like come on dad just gimme the treat pleeaseee!!! but yah you can deffinately see muscle definition. you got some beautiful dogs

·
Registered
231 Posts
cow cow!!! haha :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol i like the third pic shes like come on dad just gimme the treat pleeaseee!!! but yah you can deffinately see muscle definition. you got some beautiful dogs
Thank you , I dont know what it is any other color you can get every ripple and muscle to stand out on her the black tends to hide it all lol .

cow cow!!! haha :D
lol cow cow , they are both cows cali is cow cow, and peppa is heffa lol nice nicknames i give huh lol. the kindergarten kids at the school call pep the mini cow cause they seen her a week before having puppies and well.... she did look like a mini cow lol.

nice pics.I think she's coming along nicely.:)
thank you still working her, its amazing how her personality is just blossoming and the energy level is way higher then when we 1st got her. She will even play with us now { she wouldnt play when we got her probably had never even seen a toy from her previous 2 owners}

Two of my favorite girls. :)
Thanks macho :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics, the girls are looking great :) I know what you mean about the pics, I can never get the pic to do them justice. It's kinda hard with darker dogs, but she really does look great. :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
thank you still working her, its amazing how her personality is just blossoming and the energy level is way higher then when we 1st got her. She will even play with us now { she wouldnt play when we got her probably had never even seen a toy from her previous 2 owners}
Glad she has you to bring out her personality.Fatboy and Hera were the same way when we got them.Hera's eyes actually looked dead to me.But now they have some life to them.And Fatboy still has some issues about trust.But we're slowly getting there.He's still a little leary of playing with someone with toys.He acts like he's afraid you're gonna beat him with it or something.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad she has you to bring out her personality.Fatboy and Hera were the same way when we got them.Hera's eyes actually looked dead to me.But now they have some life to them.And Fatboy still has some issues about trust.But we're slowly getting there.He's still a little leary of playing with someone with toys.He acts like he's afraid you're gonna beat him with it or something.
thats exactly how she is new toys she doesnt know what they are for and she gets all low and sad looking like we are gonna hit her with it or something. even if we raise our voice at the kids or other dogs and she is near she gets all skiddish still , better then she was but still got a ways to go. kinda sad how she was obviously treated before , we had to train her on everything we were told she ws house broken and well behaved when we got her , well she isnt bad or anything but she has lacked manners lol and she was not house broken . thankfully she is now , all you out there with puppys house break them now its so much harder to do it when they are adults lol.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
so true.They are already so used to just going wherever.We had to do all the same things with Fatboy.Thank God Hera appears to already be housebroken.knock on wood

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awwww love the teeth pic, like she is all concentrating on her stance she forgot about her mouth lol So cute!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol thanks ames yes she has a lil smile when she gets excited

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
That is so true about muscle definition, rarely am I able to get a good picture that shows it.
She looks like she coming along well though, she's a cutie. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I really love their markings! :)
LOL from the white side of the head it looks like a bully version of helena lol , I love the cow markings on dogs and white faces with patches too :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
They are such beautiful girls :) I didn't know Pep was Cali's mom?? Do I have that right? lol! Pep is adorabull :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yup pep is calis mom , reason we got pep was cause we liked cali so much the breeder called and offered us her mom.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts