I like this one too...

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
she is a very pretty girl!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics girl she looks awesome in her new collar :) and I'm lovin the shorts way cute :)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
we love to have photo shoots there lol.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol Rudy, that's awesome. We so need to meet and hang out.

Peaches, I got it from Nizmo's k9 supply 17 dollars shipping included! It arrived in 2 days after ordering. Trevor is a great guy to deal with.

Nizmos K9 Supply

Thanks KG :D I got the shorts last summer at American Eagle. Fav store. lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG that's one of my favorite stores too :D Love it!!!!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Ive always loved her markings how is your lil baby boy!!!! its been so long!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ive always loved her markings how is your lil baby boy!!!! its been so long!
He's doing great, 10 1/2 months, taking steps, walks a few feet, then falls. lol I will have to post some pics up in the family room of his park visit as well. Are you on facebook yet?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
You know I've never clipped my boys toe nails. I'm so scared I'll hurt them since they both have black nails I can never see the quick. I always get a big emery board and file them :) I have to do Marley's back dew claws every week cause they grow super fast and they curl right into his toe.

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Cut her nails man...that cannot be comfortable for her to walk like that. And if you dont wanna do it, a vet will for like 5 bucks. Just sayin....

Edit: Forgot to say that her collar looks awesome on her man! I can't wait to get mine from Nizmo. :) He's got some great stuff and super cheap.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Trev. We have miles of trails along the arkansas river. I used to always live near them til we moved last year. I miss being within walking distance from there so much! My old apartment I was right across the street! They just built a new resteraunt there that goes out over the river, it is really neat. I haven't eaten there yet, it just opened up, but hope too soon.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
She is a doll :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Cut her nails man...that cannot be comfortable for her to walk like that. And if you dont wanna do it, a vet will for like 5 bucks. Just sayin....
I think she knows.It's already been said dude.

Meghan how in the heck did I miss this thread?!She is such a pretty girl.These are some real good pics of her.Thanks for sharing them with us!:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts