Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few random shots, wanted y'all to see how her boobs are finalyl drying up and she is getting more used to the yard. And Orion likes to show off for her, is kinda funny :D And she has taken a shine to the b/f, lol

She goes to her new home this week, I am gonna miss her not the baying but her, she has a great personality :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol Aimee, she likes him and he likes her, but she has disrupted his schedule, he hasn't peed in the housein two years and did it twice last night, he has been neutered since he was 4 1/2 months old, I was sooo mad,lol

Thanks girl :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol no we are not keeping her, she was dumped on my front porch, lol, story in the Lounge, she has a new home but I know, you know I love that beagle of yours :D

Thanks Lisa, she is a super awesmoe little girl :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
aww she would make a great addition to ur home, beagles r soo goofy and stubborn well at least mine is at times,

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I want my red female for show and wp, I cannot keep her, and it is a bit too soon after Penny (RIP) and the b/f was VERY adamant about NOT keepin her, so I found her a great home not far from me :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks me too, I know the girl she is going to will give her a great home and I can see her all the time :D That way Beau can keep his updates ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts