Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please excuse the quality of pics.These are from years ago before digital cameras.So I had to scan them and they still did not turn out so well.
These are not all the dogs I had.I also had 2 female GSD's.Don't overlook the Rotti in the background of the pic with the little white dog.His name was Killer and he hated my boyfriend at the time.:rofl:He's not the same dog as the Rotti on the bed.That's a female and probably one of my most ever favorite dogs.Anyways,enough of the blabbing.Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
cute dogs, whats up with the dobie comment in your sig? they usually bad people?

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
oh =p =p =p

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
:rofl: no.It's an inside joke kinda thing.
:rofl: Yep :)

Great pictures :D I love thinking about my crews of the past. Some good looking dogs.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooo Lisa was wondering when someone was gonna comment ont he siggy thing, and I am lovin the white GSD and the Rotties, such awesoem dogs. Great pics girl and you do no tlook happy in the prego pic holding that little white dog :p

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:rofl: Yep :)

Great pictures :D I love thinking about my crews of the past. Some good looking dogs.
Thanks Holly!I love looking at dogs of old too.Makes me miss them though and want to get em back.These dogs date all the way back to when I was 16!The GSD's are the only ones I had to rehome.All the others stayed with me till their end.
lmaooo Lisa was wondering when someone was gonna comment ont he siggy thing, and I am lovin the white GSD and the Rotties, such awesoem dogs. Great pics girl and you do no tlook happy in the prego pic holding that little white dog :p
:rofl:Heck no I wasn't happy!I was pregnant!lmao. j/k
It took longer than I thought it would for someone to question my siggy.
Thanks for the kind words about my old dogs girl.I luv em!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha I too was wondering when someone would say something, it's a great siggy :p And I can understand the look on your face in that pic :p hahah is the way I felt when Iwas preggers :p Hugs

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Bahahahahah I love your siggy :D

Great pics, they were a great looking crew. I love the little Chi on the pillow, totally adorable :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
The white GSD looks great.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cute cute cute!!
And you know I am partial to the GSD :D
He looks like Caesar.
I thought the same thing when I looked at your latest pic thread where your daughter dressed him up.Very cute!And thanks for the kind words!
The chi is my favorite :)
He was a cutie.Sadly I only had him for a short time before he passed.Almost all of these past dogs (except the GSD's) I got from someone who couldn't keep them anymore at an older age.
The white GSD was a beauty.
Thanks girl!He was a good doggie!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Chis rule I hope mine lives a long healthy life. I have him on raw so I hope he lives to 20 lol the only draw back is that they are so delicate that I need to keep an eye on him when I have family over specially with kids.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tiger was never socialized by his former owner before I had him.So he wouldn't let my kids really have anything to do with him.He would start growling when they would try to pick him up.I had to always make sure he was never with them by himself.I only had him for about 2 months before he died.I have no clue what killed him.He got real sick like it was parvo or something toxic.I took him to the vet and they ran all kinds of tests but could never figure out what was wrong with him.They kept him there and he died there the next day.
I'll probably eventually get another one when my kids are grown and out of the house.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts