Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at this pitiful dog being tortured!!! Oh the humanity!

First he tries to choke her out

Then he tries to run over her with his car

Trying to brush her

Chasing too....

and fro....

Treating her like a jungle gym

We always hear preaching of saving the children from pit bulls.....

BUT WHO WILL SAVE THE PIT BULLS FROM THE CHILDREN?!

THANKS FOR LOOKING :D

*No animals were harmed in the taking of these pictures.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaoooo Goo, Zach does love his Helena. And vice versa, these are great pics :D

** in Helena voice** I wanna go visit my Auntie Tye, she has no kids at her house :p I promise I'll come back mom-lady :p

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmaoooo Goo, Zach does love his Helena. And vice versa, these are great pics :D

** in Helena voice** I wanna go visit my Auntie Tye, she has no kids at her house :p I promise I'll come back mom-lady :p
hahahaha :woof:

They have really become the best of friends. :) The other day I was cooking and I could hear Zach's little feet running through the house, and Helena's nails tapping along.... and Zachary was laughing and laughing. And I kept peeking in at them and of course they'd stop what was going on. But Helena would just be standing there wagging her tail.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I know they love each other, is good to see these pics :D I wanna come visit again soon ;) And lol at her nails tapping and the tail waggin like they weren't doin anything :D

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol I know they love each other, is good to see these pics :D I wanna come visit again soon ;) And lol at her nails tapping and the tail waggin like they weren't doin anything :D
They were forming diabolic plans on how to reach the box of nilla wafers. :rofl:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahaha I do believe that, Helena will learn him just watch :p

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL! Those are great!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG I was avoiding this thread I really didnt want to see poor dogs being neglected and abused today, but gave in and looked lol . Very cute looks like they bonded really well so far :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Lock him up! Animal abuser!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha Sorry I tricked ya'll. :p I think Helena started liking him a lot more whenever he started feeding her. haha He loves to share his food... I tell him no and tell her no. He will hold food up to her mouth and she turns her head. She won't take it from his hand, she won't take it if he throws it either til I give her the ok.

The other day he had a chicken nugget. And he kept throwing it on the floor and picking it up. I kept telling him no, and to eat it. He will fake me out and pretend to stick it in his mouth in slow motion and then throw it. Well he did this, and then threw it and Helena caught it in her mouth! haha I laughed my butt off it was so hilarious, I wish I would have had a camera.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL my youngest loves to share but then gets upset when the dogs actually eat it and dont share back LMAO.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHA thats awesome, love the hair brich pic, Helenas face is so funny! Like nooo pleaseeeee help!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts