Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since I shared some pictures and let everyone know how we are doing! :) I have been doing well with schoolwork, I got a raise at work, and my boyfriend was promoted to manager at his job! We also got 2 new roommates! :hammer:

Xena had another outbreak, nothing too major but until we can do her allergy testing and shots in November my vet has suggested that Xena's outside time be very limited and also that she wear a chain collar as opposed to fabric or leather that might be trapping things she reacts to against her skin on her neck. So when she does go out I put a choke chain on her and clip the leash to the dead ring, other than that she does not wear collars now.

Eko is doing great, as always... :)

On to the pictures!

You can still see some bumps left over from her last rash, sorry about that. Here's Xena during one of her quick trips outside:

Probably thinking about how much she hates picture time:

Being a weirdo:

And, as always, some photos of my handsome boy! :love:

Always trying to figure out what I'm saying lol:

Devil dog:

He wants something...

...see if you can figure out what it is lol!!

Some videos! I don't know if I can or am allowed to post the video directly so I will just post links :)

Xena is feeling naughty... and I am probably a horrible owner for encouraging her lol...

http://vid290.photobucket.com/albums/ll254/Dreworski/Xena/10446849_871575642870967_1080500330_n.mp4

She is my little diva, see how she DEMANDS to go outside??

http://vid290.photobucket.com/albums/ll254/Dreworski/Xena/VIDEO0042-1.mp4

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Hahaha they are so cute love the figuring you out face. Hate stupid allergies that suck!!! How do you know she isn't allergic to the metal in the collar compared to the fabric? On my phone and it sucks so I'll check the videos out later ;)

Sent from Petguide.com App so please excuses the typos

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Joe! I'll remember that for next time :)

Thanks Ames, and we didn't really know, the vet basically just said that her collar seems to be irritating her neck and we should try a chain collar and see how she reacts. She doesn't wear it often but so far we have had good results :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.