Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY camera is messed up and 90% of the pictures had white lines, so here is what came out. I wanted a new profile picture so if you all dont mind which should it be o_O. ill resize them later.

Attachments

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more picture lol. I think i am going to make an album with these picture for now, till i get better ones.

Attachments

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
I think the 1st pic or the 2nd to last in the 1st set for profile pic, but they all look good.

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
those two were Shyla, the mother, like 2 1/2 years ago before she had the puppies, she ended up getting hooks and now looks much much worse... but after a few hundred dollars at the vet she is on the road to recovery. for some reason her spine is sticking out far and she has HORRIBLE posture and she cant even jump or really run, docs said cause she was in pain but that was 4 weeks ago.. I am taking her back next week i think it a bone thing....

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
awww poor girl , she really is pretty hopefully she recovers well for you. What is hooks by the way? sorry never dealt with it obviously.

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
awww poor girl , she really is pretty hopefully she recovers well for you. What is hooks by the way? sorry never dealt with it obviously.
hook worms :(

· Work them Pet Bulls!
3,950 Posts
those two were Shyla, the mother, like 2 1/2 years ago before she had the puppies, she ended up getting hooks and now looks much much worse... but after a few hundred dollars at the vet she is on the road to recovery. for some reason her spine is sticking out far and she has HORRIBLE posture and she cant even jump or really run, docs said cause she was in pain but that was 4 weeks ago.. I am taking her back next week i think it a bone thing....
Great pics and pretty dogs :) When you say "hooks" do you hookworms or actual hooks :confused: If she has bone issues I would get her on some good supplements like MSM, Glucosamine and Chondroitin. All are good for bone and joint health.

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great pics and pretty dogs :) When you say "hooks" do you hookworms or actual hooks :confused: If she has bone issues I would get her on some good supplements like MSM, Glucosamine and Chondroitin. All are good for bone and joint health.
yea i actually read about that yesterday, I took chanel to the beach for some water running then we both were really tired but im going to pick them her some up tomorrow. thanks

· Premium Member
9,176 Posts
oh ok hookworms I thought there was a disease called hooks as well, my bad.

· The Yard Of Many Colors
3,422 Posts
i think the pics look fine :D

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thx guys! Too bad they can't get papers!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.