Go Pitbull Forums banner

Some randoms.. and pictures of Bo!

830 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  pookie! 
#1 ·
Turbs all fresh and clean enjoying his house dog time

Sporting his custom new show collar from https://www.facebook.com/SassyazzCollarsHarnesses

Bear was feeling a little froggy the other day during tug time.. this is him giving his best "bulldog" face

Happy Dag :D

Bear being VERY dramatic, I havnt been running him so his shoulders look terrible and he is apparently far to weak to get onto the bricks now lol

one of his eyeball that actually came out

How I enjoy my time after taking a shower and washing all the dog slobber and mud off of me

I wish I had a better camera... Turbo is really starting to look nice

Bo shed today so I snapped some pictures of him outside.. he is a Pastel Colombian

the direct sunlight makes him look funny

he is over 4 1/2 feet now by my best guess

my favorite one of him lol

his belly

alright.. thats all folks.. off to go defrost a rat for him and see what trouble I can get into before the man gets home!

See less See more
#3 ·
Bo is awesome lol, he is a fun snake. Today is feeding day so he was all excited to come out of the tank and then was very disappointed when I put him back without feeding him

Agreed.nice pics. thanks for postin the up.
Thanks.. NP I take way too many pictures

#5 ·
Idk why only a couple of Bo's pictures are showing up.. but he is a really cool snake, has a ton of personality I wasnt expecting out of a reptile.

I just recently rehomed my Asian Water Monitor and THAT guy was like owning another dog

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.