Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent really posted any recent stuff of the boys..

So I figured I will post some up

·
Registered
231 Posts
i have a few favorite dogs on the site and you're pit is one of them for sure,
such a good looking dog.
no wonder your dog is in great shape that yard is huge!:thumbsup:

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys- my bully is 3 years old.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great vids Freddie!! Blue is the bomb! Your two boys get along well huh? Are they both intact? Your GSD TOWERS over Blue lol!! Luv him to ;)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great vids Freddie!! Blue is the bomb! Your two boys get along well huh? Are they both intact? Your GSD TOWERS over Blue lol!! Luv him to ;)

And yes they are both intact. They get along well with the occasional tests but I'm alpha and I dont play that :poop: so I step in lol. But yes they do. I don't recommend two intact males together but in my pack I am alpha and they very rarely step out of line.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts

And yes they are both intact. They get along well with the occasional tests but I'm alpha and I dont play that :poop: so I step in lol. But yes they do. I don't recommend two intact males together but in my pack I am alpha and they very rarely step out of line.
Dude you are lucky.....to risky for me to go down that road again. I know very few that can keep two whole males together. We had two male K9 GSD's at one point and it was ugly....they were litter mates to and grew up together. I have a friend that has two male malinois that she does french ring with.....blood bath.....need I say more :hammer: props to ya dude for being the "man" of the house ;) I have always been the alpha bitch to my boys but I'm not used to having a female (my first ever girl dog) I'm not sure what I am yet LOL!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bella- it isn't easy lol. Takes work and constant supervision. They can even eat in the same room. They only get funny over a bone. Thats all. Thank you :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Cool vids, mate! Glad I'm not the only dude who calls his dog handsome!

Reactions: Mach0

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice video's! Blue is looking awesome so is your German Shepherd! Fun times :)
Thanks Sadie. It's funny. If I only had the camera out all the time to see them act like complete goof balls when they go outside lol.

Cool vids, mate! Glad I'm not the only dude who calls his dog handsome!
Haha- thanks. I call them hadsome and fat boy too :hammer: lol.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I know Freddie one thing that suck's is lugging around that big camera everywhere your dog's go. Those SLR camera's with the huge lenses on them are not exactly light! LOL

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know Freddie one thing that suck's is lugging around that big camera everywhere your dog's go. Those SLR camera's with the huge lenses on them are not exactly light! LOL
Haha I added a battery grip and a flash too. Thing is huge !!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts