Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Holly those are cute video's .. I love the one where noodle wanted to play with the spring pole too and bee stopped playing for noodle!! LOL Good girl Bee Bee!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am proud to say that all my dogs will do the same when it comes to toys and kids. My 2 girls are constantly interacting with the whole crew. They are family dogs before anything else.

I will have to find the video I have of Noodle cussing out Snoop becasue he kept moving around to fast for her to keep up. She was getting pissed. lol

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Cute videos! Bee Is a good girl :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Great vids Holly. The first one is too cute with baby Noodle gettin all excited :)
Holly those are cute video's .. I love the one where noodle wanted to play with the spring pole too and bee stopped playing for noodle!! LOL Good girl Bee Bee!!!
I was gonna say the same as those two! haha great videos!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I am proud to say that all my dogs will do the same when it comes to toys and kids. My 2 girls are constantly interacting with the whole crew. They are family dogs before anything else.

I will have to find the video I have of Noodle cussing out Snoop becasue he kept moving around to fast for her to keep up. She was getting pissed. lol
I love how you think ;) my boys are the same way and Dosia has had constant daily interaction with my son since Ryan brought him home, around 9 weeks old.

I totally wanna see her cussing out Snoop :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought I had a video of when he was moving to fast for her but I can't find it. This one she is yelling at him becasue he started ignoring her and doing his own thing not following her around lol.. Yes she is violent. Snoop doesn't much care.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL That was too cute Holly, she's like, "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great videos! Has Xena been on the harness, does she like it? I know Crixus is a Diva! lol
Time to put Xena on a diet and get her ripped for May ;)
Xenas gettin it together! lol. Yes she has pulled, She is fine with the harness, but we are still working on the sound behind her right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts