Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earl got his Rally 1 Title this weekend down in Escondido. Here's crappie cell phone photo of Earl's collection so far. This after 3 ADBA Show Weekends, Working Pit Bull Championships, 1 UKC Conformation Show and 2 UKC Obedience Trails. He also has his ADBA Safe Dog 1 Certification, AKC CGC and his CSAU. Earl will be 2 years this coming Thursday April 12.

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
Holy cow! Congratulations!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
thats awesome! sucha decorated dog, thats amazing! congrats :cheers:

oh and my family moved up to norcal from Escondido when i was 4 :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
thats awesome Doug.. congrats to you and Earl... he's got a mean lookin mug in the last pic.. lol

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Congrats to you and Earl on your accomplishments. Love him "mean mugging" the beer lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Such great news, congratulations to you all! HAHA I think he is squinting from the sun not mean muggin lol Earl is adorable though :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Congrats! ! :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Thats so awesome! I am so jealous, I wish I could do that with the girls ;( You and Lori have put into much work and it really shows congrats!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Congrats you guys!!!!! You guys have done such a wonderful job with him :) He's one hell of a worker and such a sweet boy :)

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
congrats!!
He's looking good!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
That is crazy awesome!!! Congrats! That last pic could be used in an advertisement :thumbsup:

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
There you go.. Heck yeah man, ya'll need to keep kicking ( Y ) and taking names........ CONGRATS!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very nice job! Congratulations to you guys and Earl!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts