Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That would be my awesome boy, Ryker. We attended the Carnation City Kennel Club (UKC) show in Ravenna, OH this past weekend and he earned his first two Total Dog ribbons and his URO1.

We NQ'd the first round (there were four trials in two days...talk about exhausting!) because of a monstrous error on my part, but got fairly decent scores for having been down for almost three weeks from him having surgery. 99% of the errors were mine since I was incredibly nervous the whole time, but he did wonderfully.

Thank you again, CCKC! We can't wait to come back in September and try for our UCD and get our TT done...plus we'll be doing more CGCs.

So, without further ado...re-introducing AADR CH/UKC GRCH URO1 UWPS UGWPC1 Caragan's Tell Me No Lies DNA-VIP CGC OFAca/pa/hips (pending) - "Ryker"

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I didn't think you could add anything else onto his name! Lol . Congrats on some well deserved accomplishments :D

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't think you could add anything else onto his name! Lol . Congrats on some well deserved accomplishments :D
Hoping to add UCD, UCDX, maybe UUD if I feel like attempting it...various dock diving titles (I can't remember them all!), A/A (Ace of Ace) and ADBA CH, BH, Sch1, AD...in the next few months too. Poor boy has a name longer than he wants to admit to. :rofl:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Change his name to "the one with the long name" lmao

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Mega congrats to you and Ryker!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Awesome !!! Congrats you are an inspiration :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts