Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the tornado that ripped apart her home { while her and her daughters and dogs where there hiding in the bathtub and closets } in Joplin missouri. her dog minaj who just had 3 pups may have run off , they have been searching for her dead or alive but nothing yet , she is desperatley seeking her dog , if anyone has found her or sees her please call Nicole 417-291-2033. The pups apparently are ok and are with another serrogate but minaj is very much loved and as much stress and heartbreak this family is going through right now the only thing they really want is minaj back. This was featured last night on BTK's show but thought for those who may have missed it and live in or around that area could maybe help keep there eyes open for her. My heart goes out to all of you who may be effected by this as well.

Reactions: Sadie

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Thanks for posting this, Rangel Dangel. Nicole's story gave me goosebumps. I talked to her via text last night and she is extremely grateful for all the amazing support. I really hope she finds her Manij!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i feel so bad for her and her kids, she said everyone keeps asking her what she needs and she just wants peace of mind in knowing where Minaj is. Waiting to see if justin or anyone gets a paypal going so we can start posting for donations { and donate } , id do it but makes more sense if either she has the money go directly to her or like justin said he can get and bring stuff to her , so money goes to him so he can go buy what they need. really nice he has volunteered to fill the horse trailer and bring it too them.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
i feel so bad for her and her kids, she said everyone keeps asking her what she needs and she just wants peace of mind in knowing where Minaj is. Waiting to see if justin or anyone gets a paypal going so we can start posting for donations { and donate } , id do it but makes more sense if either she has the money go directly to her or like justin said he can get and bring stuff to her , so money goes to him so he can go buy what they need. really nice he has volunteered to fill the horse trailer and bring it too them.
I'll text Justin and see about the Paypal.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Justin volunteered to fill up his horse trailer full of anything , they need it all Ill attach some pics of what there place looks like, paypal works for those of us not in the area to get stuff to them , also If we can send the money to justin and he can go get whatthey need that might be better as well as he said sending cash to them there isnt anywhere to even get what they need.

where they hid in the bathtub

she has 2 young girls I believe { I havent gotten there sizes yet , someone asked her for them so waiting to get those} But clothes would obviously be needed , they lost it all so anything would help im sure. if you would like to get intouch with Justin if your in the area and can donate items ask lauren she could probably put you intouch with him.

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG how sad. I can't even imagine. I'm with Lex, do they need food, blankets, or maybe clothing for them and the kids? I would love to help out too.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that wall against where they were in the tub was the only wall left standing in there home , the only thing that protected them , on the other side of the wall the tornado left two sticks stuck in it in the shape of a cross, they were really being watched over that day.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
PM me and I'll give you the paypal address until I get permission from Dave if anyone would like to donate. This girl really needs any help she can get.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I just spoke with Nicole and she told me that Minaj didn't make it :(
My heart goes out to her she is devastated.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG Im so sorry for her thats very sad. Atleast she finally got the closure she needed on that , I hope the pups pull through strong for her maybe some bright light at the end of this if she can have a legacy of her girl in the babys. if you talk to her again , tell her the whole community is behind them and thinking of them.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Her kids need clothes. Talking to her now I'll let y'all know sizes.
I have TONS of gently used clothes. I litterally went through my closet a few weeks ago & almost went to goodwill but I figured I'd hang on to them just incase

that wall against where they were in the tub was the only wall left standing in there home , the only thing that protected them , on the other side of the wall the tornado left two sticks stuck in it in the shape of a cross, they were really being watched over that day.
OMG D:... Those poor ppl :(

I have the Paypal link, but I am going to okay it with Dave before I post it.
Okay...

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
justin passed along his number to hand out for any of you wanting to donate items , Im not sure if I need Daves permission to post a number so you can PM for it , until I hear its ok to post it , or lauren has the number as well.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
She has 2 girls and their sizes are 5T or small and 10-12 so t-shirt sizes would be a small and a large. If anyone would like to send anything PM me for the address.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts