Go Pitbull Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Thats my size so I have some things I can send her.

We had 3 tornadoes here in my little county today that NEVER has tornadoes so I really feel for what this woman is going through. We were lucky to not have damage luckily.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
thanks xiakho we have cross posted to a few forums and fb if anyone else has anywhere to cross post please do , copy and paste whatever info you need to.

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl
Via Nicole's FB:
This last week has been Amazing!! I can't believe how much support & love I have in my life. My family, friends, church family, bully family...
Thank you again to all of you who showed support! Y'all really made an impact on her life!

What all do they need I can see if I can pull some contacts and get a donation drive here going for them! My mother lost her home to a tree because of a tornado lastmonth so I am VERY sympathetic. I might can get some none essentials too toys ect.

Just found out some sad news today about Nicole's other dog, Theo, the male who was with her in the bathroom during the tornado. He went missing 3 or 4 days after storm from the backyard where she was staying. She found him but he did not make it either. She lost both of her doggies :( So sad I could not even imagine that! She is a strong woman!

RIP Theo

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.