Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I can't deny how much I want to snuggle these cuties.... My neighbor's dogs Male German Sheppard and Female Pit had a little accident... She is going to get spayed this week... But I thought I'd share these cuties... They still are adorable. I wish I could have one... :/

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I had to read that over a couple time it wasnt processing lol, thought was your female. But they sure are cute what color is momma? love how they all came out black and tan , too cute.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHA oooh no I wouldn't have let this accident happen with mine... My girl's heat.. she was on constant watch... HAHAH the momma is red I guess? tan... LOL I'm not too great with color definitions on some.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
so funny they look like carbon copies of each other lol! Super cute :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I didn't know the mom was a pit, I would honestly think they were just German Shepherds lol. They are some sweet cuddley babies though. I have a thing for furball puppies LOL

My top dogs other than Amer Bullies are Shepherds and Huskies. hehehe

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
They are cute....but all puppies are ;) I just hope those puppies don't grow up to become the product of more "accidents" in the future. None of them look pit bull which is funny. They all look like black and tan GSD pups.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are cute....but all puppies are ;) I just hope those puppies don't grow up to become the product of more "accidents" in the future. None of them look pit bull which is funny. They all look like black and tan GSD pups.
I hope that you're right too... And yes that's all dad right there for sure...
I told them I think they should all be spayed and neutered. an agreement needs to made with the families that takes these pups... for sure.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
They do look like copies!

It would be interesting to see how they look full grown, some dogs can change very drastically from puppyhood to adulthood.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well they are keeping one of the puppies, so I guess I'll post some pics when it gets older. Pretty sure they're keeping that fat furball up from. LOL :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Just goes to show...just because the dog "looks" like a pit bull..you can't be sure without papers! (same goes for any dog! lol)
Yeah, but........ no doubt these pups will have some obvious 'cheek pudge' going on.... VERY interesting how they all turned out the same color pattern!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's a picture of one of the girls up close. LOL
I just want to squeeze her cheeks and coo at her all day like a little baby :p

·
Registered
84 Posts
Very important thing to remember here is this 'accident' is so much more serious then just some cute puppies. Who knows where these puppies will end up and ultimately their lives are a accident. Personally when it comes down to the dogs lives being accidental it is more embarrassing than cute.

Hey at least they ARE cute though, hopefully a few will survive an entire life span...

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very important thing to remember here is this 'accident' is so much more serious then just some cute puppies. Who knows where these puppies will end up and ultimately their lives are a accident. Personally when it comes down to the dogs lives being accidental it is more embarrassing than cute.

Hey at least they ARE cute though, hopefully a few will survive an entire life span...
I agree... I really wish they would have been more careful having males and females and not getting at least one of them fixed.The German Shephards are police dogs... the female is unpapered... sooo "pit mix"... I would have expected them to fix her, but I guess they didn't think.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts