Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We've decided that Bullet will be allowed on one chair and one chair only, it's really old and he really enjoys it. lol Well, it's right next to the cat tree, and Bullet decided that he's going to be half cat and try to climb in the cat tree too! He has unbelievably good balance... and of course he has to make his crazy noises too...

Reactions: Lex's Guardian

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
bahahahah... bullet is too cute :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: That's too funny, he wants to be up there too.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's quite the ham! That cat is his best friend, and he always gets nutty like that when I tell him to "get the kitty" lol. He makes the loudest, most insane noises when he's looking for him too. Almost sounds like he's screaming for him sometimes. lol :hammer:

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Hahaha, I love it. Our cat Shadow actually puts up with dog beatings too. :p

I miss our tree... But Dakota kept body slamming it and the cats raced and tackled it all the time. Frequently on the floor.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hahaha, I love it. Our cat Shadow actually puts up with dog beatings too. :p

I miss our tree... But Dakota kept body slamming it and the cats raced and tackled it all the time. Frequently on the floor.
Lol yeah, Bullet and Sparky beat up on each other all the time. Bullet's actually really gentle with him, just kinda mouths him and smacks him around a bit with his paws, and Sparky will grab onto Bullet's head and bite his ears. It's pretty hilarious to watch! Our cat tree is actually pretty stable... it's got a really heavy-duty spring inside it with a plunger-like thing that clamps it to the ceiling. Even when Sparky leaps onto it like some sort of spiker monkey, it still stays up, and it holds up to Bullet's beatings too... crazy dog actually tried to jump up to the top of it from the floor one day because he wanted to chase the cat! :hammer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts