Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here he is! My new boy Biggie Smalls!!! He loves cats & feet, he hates stairs, he lives, eats and sleeps slow-motion. He's very social and affectionate. He snores, he farts at all times.... and he's a cutie!

He also wanted to mention:

Get me outta here!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very cute!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMFG I WANT HIM NOWWWWWWW. he is soooo friken cute , congrats. I didnt realize you were getting one so soon :) CONGRATS , your wifey inlove with him already?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx guys! We love him. He is so mellow. Fits our family like a glove.

·
Registered
536 Posts
he's adorable! look at all those wrinklessssss! :D

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Ahhhh! EB's make the most adorable freakin' puppies.. I mean, how can anyone resist that face!?!?! Hahaha.. great looking pup.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Awesome pup. Awesome name to lol "represent baba' baba'!!"

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Ah, what made you decide to make the leap into EBs Kevin? Biggie is for darn sure a great lookin' bulldog. From what I see very good conformation! I have a senior citizen EB on the home front out here named Mabel. She's sweet as all get out and ALL bulldog! lol I love mabel and think EBs are cute, but now that I've had the opportunity to live with one for the last few years especially as a senior citizen... I don't think I would ever get another one for a quite a few reasons.

I cannot get around the fact that they were bred for humans selfishness. Now, don't get me wrong... I ain't no PETA type in any fashion but I cannot respect anyone who is involved in creating an animal that cannot turn around and scratch it's own butt, it's a gamble on whether or not they can swim (luckily mabel is a swimmer), and you have daily chores that involve wiping butt and folds to prevent any sort of dermatitis, entropion as a result for breeding for those plush faces which will over time cause premature blindness (Mabel is almost completely blind and listens to our foot steps as a guide around the house). The more and more I spend time with my mabel the more i think the breed itself is cruel to put so much heart and independence into a body which is so limited it's crippling.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Ah, what made you decide to make the leap into EBs Kevin? Biggie is for darn sure a great lookin' bulldog. From what I see very good conformation! I have a senior citizen EB on the home front out here named Mabel. She's sweet as all get out and ALL bulldog! lol I love mabel and think EBs are cute, but now that I've had the opportunity to live with one for the last few years especially as a senior citizen... I don't think I would ever get another one for a quite a few reasons.

I cannot get around the fact that they were bred for humans selfishness. Now, don't get me wrong... I ain't no PETA type in any fashion but I cannot respect anyone who is involved in creating an animal that cannot turn around and scratch it's own butt, it's a gamble on whether or not they can swim (luckily mabel is a swimmer), and you have daily chores that involve wiping butt and folds to prevent any sort of dermatitis, entropion as a result for breeding for those plush faces which will over time cause premature blindness (Mabel is almost completely blind and listens to our foot steps as a guide around the house). The more and more I spend time with my mabel the more i think the breed itself is cruel to put so much heart and independence into a body which is so limited it's crippling.
I concur, those dogs are so freaking adorable and I always wanted one. But reallistically speaking those traits of mellowness and stuff is due to their structural limitations. Man created a dog that can't breath, that can't move or run properly for the cuteness factor. I for one would get a one if the parents passed health screens because I really like them but I also know agree with the lady:) above. I saw them at a show last year and the dogs could barely make it across the ring, it was a actually pretty sad:( I guess everyone has a taste for different types of dogs but I would hate to create an animal that is limited in how much It can enjoy life.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i dont know what eb's uve seen but i got from a show yesterday, seen 17 bulldogs not one even had a limp. all sound, most had better structure than most bullies out now. there is some truth to wht u state but i think u havent researched through the right breeders and dont have enough information on the breed. especially since im on the canadian scene of it, not american.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts