Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After all the heartache and loss of the last year, I have finally decided to get a puppy. I have been fortunate enough to get a puppy from our very own Lady Rampage. I still have yet to decide between these two boys, I really like them both, her hubby is gonna evaluate them both tonight and see who will suit me better and then in 2 weeks I am going to pick him up.

So y'all tell me what you think, lol. I have decided to name him Odens' Prophecy, as Stacia's Oden is grandsire on top and bottom :D

Male # 1 -

Male # 3 -

I am sooooooo very excited and can't thank Stacia enough for giving me the opprtunity (sp) to own a pup from her yard. Pure Colby has been a dream of mine to own my whole life. OMG I can't wait, and he will be getting his very first collar and lead from Trevor @ NizmosK9 Supply. :D

Reactions: Sadie

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
How fun!!! So hard to decide!! Love the first guy but the second is super cute too! So hard to choose but looking forward to watching him grow :)

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Male 3! Congrats :D I hope to get something from her some day. I am glad you will have a pup to get out and do stuff with. I think this will be good for you :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Idk how they are personality wise but I will take the brindle male :)glad to see ya back in it <3

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Omg Tye! Take the brindle one! He is gorgeous :) soooo jealous!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How fun!!! So hard to decide!! Love the first guy but the second is super cute too! So hard to choose but looking forward to watching him grow :)
It is hard to decide, I told Stacia she better watch out cause I may just take both, lmaooo. Thanks Amy I am stoked :D

Male 3! Congrats :D I hope to get something from her some day. I am glad you will have a pup to get out and do stuff with. I think this will be good for you :D
lol Holly, male 1 caught my eye first but male 3 is such a looker and Stacia says they are both full of attitude. I'm excited to be doing it with my own dog now, he will be old enough to be shown at Nationals :D Thanks girl, I'm happy about it.

Idk how they are personality wise but I will take the brindle male :)glad to see ya back in it <3
Thanks Freddie, I can't wait, i really can't, had to make sure it was ok with Stacia to post these, just wanted to see what everyone else had to say :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Omg Tye! Take the brindle one! He is gorgeous :) soooo jealous!
hahaha I have never been a big brindle fan but man all those pups in that litter that are brindle are just gorgeous :D I promise to keep you all updated with pics :D

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Glad to see this announcement was finally made. I am super happy for you Tye. Either one will make a fine dog for you. They are both gorgeous.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i like male 1 .. male 3 is gonna have a nice headpiece though

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to see this announcement was finally made. I am super happy for you Tye. Either one will make a fine dog for you. They are both gorgeous.
Thanks Goo, you were one of the first to know about this anywayz :p Just so hard to choose, and next show in OK if you don't have your own dog, you can show Oden ;)

i like male 1 .. male 3 is gonna have a nice headpiece though
I thought so too Clint, I like both of them very much, I will await Scott's evaluation of them both, but I do like the markings on the brindle, his stance is good too, male 1 is always laying down in her pics :p

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
lol. i'm with the others with the brindle choice. SO SO SO happy for you!!! a new baby is just what you need sweet cheeks. so therapeutic n god knows u been thru the ringer. time to put ur stress n energy into somethin positive. potty training!!! lmao. jealous ;)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
If you take #1 I'll take #3 :D
That's really awesome Tye I'm so happy for you :woof:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol. i'm with the others with the brindle choice. SO SO SO happy for you!!! a new baby is just what you need sweet cheeks. so therapeutic n god knows u been thru the ringer. time to put ur stress n energy into somethin positive. potty training!!! lmao. jealous ;)
Boo thanks girl, I am ready and I think I need this as well, a fresh start. And lol @ potty training, the joys of puppyhood :D Hugs

If you take #1 I'll take #3 :D
That's really awesome Tye I'm so happy for you :woof:
Hugs K, thanks girl, I am super happy as well. And then I could see you at shows :p

The brindle!!!
lol Thanks Rob :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
they are both super cute, LOVE that 2nd one, but cant wait to see which one is the lucky pup :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Thats too cool.Im glad you have the opportunity to get one of those lil guys.I like the top one more personally.Hope everything goes well and cant wait for some pics when he's home with you.

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
WOOO HOOOO! Tye you are one lucky lady. Both of those puppies are wicked cute, and whichever goes home with you will be the luckiest puppy in the world. I am INSANELY jealous right now. Congrats!!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
I know we don't chat too often on here Tye, but it seems like there's been a tough time for you, so I think a puppy would be great, they seem to make everything brighter :) I'm actually a little jealous you're able to get a Colby pup ;) Lady Rampage's Colby dogs are gorgeous!! I hope to own a Colby someday.

But I would have to agree with the majority and say go for the brindle boy, he looks amazing :) I can't wait for you to share pics and spread the puppy fever that's been going on here lately lol ;) congrats!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.