Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry they r so huge i dnt know how to resize them if anyone does feel free to do so hope you enjoy

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Great pics, Lovin the cow dog in the last pic :D

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Great looking dogs! Love the shot with the dog on the bed of the truck looking back at you

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for lookin guys and ya the pic of the dog in the truck that was sable rip, she was a good little dog in the pic she was ridin on top of the dog box lol they would rather ride on the dog box than in the bed lol and as for the cowdog lol call em what ya want hahaha nah that is a little pup from two of my dogs the black and white one and the tan and white male there is a better pic of the pup grown next to his dad in the flyer pic, his name is rank he belongs to my best friend and lives on a workin cattle ranch were he gets used almost daily he is a very tough well rounded dog i will be breeding back to him in the future. all pits tho but damn good cattle dogs if trained right ive worked with bordercollies most of my life training to work and i wont own anything other than a pitbull anymore they r great dogs. thanks again for takin time to find th epics lol i know i messed up posting em lol be blessed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts