Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my BF's 10 month old pup playing in the fresh powder at a local NY City park. We just wanted to get Spartacus to experience his first snow. What better way than to play in the 2 feet of new snow that recently fell in NY City and Spartacus was loving it!

Just a side note: After serious considerations and wavering on both sides of the fence, Spartacus went in for his neutering yesterday! Great to report the surgery went very well. He is being pampered and resting as we speak! Spartacus is already recovering and anxious to get back to his neighborhood walks ... what a trooper!!!

Enjoy the pics... :woof:

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
the whitenosed pitbull! he looks so surprised in one of those pics its priceless! love it! great photos

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Dang... he is SERIOUSLY stunning! I loooooooove his eyes more then anything.
They are just mesmerizing! What a big handsome boy he is!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awww he has gotten a little thick via the pics but still amazing LOVE LOVE LOVE this boy he has matured sooo nicely please update more offten!!!!!

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spartacus says thanks for all the compliments... can't wait till he is fully recovered from the neutering cuz he is already looking to play in the snow when we take him out to use the potty. it is gonna be a long 2 weeks... lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts