Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so we bought this house and the realtor told us about the installed something something..LOL. Well I am looking at it now and there are small boxes in the wall with what looks like speaker wires. These are in almost every room and I am trying to figure out what they are and how I use them. I think the realtor was saying something about it was a way to play music or something all through the house...

Help....LMAO

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
That's awesome! I wish my house was wired up. Yeah you can do full intercom, stereo across the house, but the best part is the surround sound with your main entertainment. most ppl have to buy the kind that suck (wireless), have to deal with wires in plain site, or have to go as far as ripping out drywall to hide them. I've seen people fish em through walls, but it's such a pain. Congrats!

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Oh man that's really cool! You basically hook all that up to your entertainment center, so all you have to do is buy speakers and hook them up. Then you hook the existing wire into your reciever/dvd/cd player whatever components support surround sound and there you go. My uncle happened to be lucky like that when he bought his house there's 20 something speakers in the house and some outside!

I bet once you have it hooked up you will be enjoying it every day. How long have you lived in the house?

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We bought the house alittle over a year ago..

I had no idea what those were for....LMAO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts