Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jasmine, the Sports Illustrated poster girl for rehabilitated pit bulls, has been hit and killed by a car, according to the animal rescue group Recycled Love.
"Our hearts are heavy with sadness over the loss of our sweet Jasmine," a blog for Recycled Love reported. "She was recently killed by an automobile in an unfortunate accident. Jasmine touched so many lives in so many ways. Her family is devastated by her passing, but they would like everyone to recognize and celebrate the unmistakable love Jasmine received and the priceless gifts she has given to everyone."
Further details of the accident were not disclosed. Jasmine was owned by Catalina Stirling, president of Recycled Love, according to the blog.

"Please understand that Catalina, along with the rest of Jasmine's family, are just beginning to process this loss," the blog states. "Thank you for allowing time for all to heal."
Recyled Love could not be immediately reached for comment.

Sports Illustrated pit bull cover model dies

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
That's some buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllsh********* man. I loved Sweet J. That's my girl, the reason why I started with pits. I wanted to have her sooooooo ban. I am very very sad.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
How the hell did this happen? Who ever was in charge of her must have been irresponsible at the time. How she got of the leash? Does any one know where can I write a nasty gram? An email or something. :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Run hard at the Rainbow Bridge sweet girl!

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
R.I.P. Jasmine...

but im with you SEO that's some b.s.... Seems like these accidents are caused by a lack of responsibility. It's the drivers fault as well as the keeper of the dog :(

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
wow! Man! that's really bad news

I wonder if M.Vicks feels anything??

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Off course he doesnt feel :pop: Do you know Sweet J. was one of his first dogs?
yes I knew... that's why I wondered if he felt anything at all when he heard the news ....I 'm sure they told him or he read about it.
even dogfighter have their favorite

1 - 20 of 20 Posts