Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, im not sure where to post this at . But anyways im wanting a spring pole for my dog because she has alot of energy,we play all the time,go on walks and she plays with my other dog ,but I think it would be nice for her . Is there a simple way to make one ,but strong ?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Spring poles are very easy to make. I got rope, clamps, and spring from Home Depot for under $20 and the added a $5 dog toy.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
looks exactly like mine Holly.. lol.. except i have chain instead of rope attaching it to the limb

·
Registered
44 Posts

I did mine just like this. Pretty cheap really but you can do it more simple than this. Mine is slightly different than pictured though. I use hide as the toy on the end and mine is a bit higher but not so high that the hind legs are off the ground.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone !! I will pick the stuff up to make it when I go out to the store . Im just not sure if she will use it , but im willing to give it a try ! :D

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I already have a rope,it has one clamp already on it, guess I could get another clamp and attach a toy,gonna have to find another she cant break,rip or chew likeshe does all the others, well I could get a rope toy ?

So can I attach it to a strong tree limb ? And is there any way to get her to play with it if she wont ? She loves toys so im sureshe will but yeah ,

sorry for going on and on,just never had a springpole before ! :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
if she has a rope toy she likes, tie the rope to it and toss it over a strong tree limb.. if she has interest, go buy the rest of the stuff and build one.. if not.. no money wasted

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if she has a rope toy she likes, tie the rope to it and toss it over a strong tree limb.. if she has interest, go buy the rest of the stuff and build one.. if not.. no money wasted
Okay I will see how it goes ! I really hope she likes it

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
You could always just make her a flirt pole instead.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is mine!!!!!!

I just tied one of those carcasses with no stuffing to the ring things on the swing set in our backyard. (you know you are a ******* when)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I could actually do that too, I have a swingset frame in the back yard lol

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.