Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on building a spring pole for Zeus this week when I get paid and I was wondering if anyone had one setup where there dog was on a lead or leash. Given that since my property isnt fenced, I can ether use a 6 foot leash or about a 70 foot lead that I made.

My question here is, two fold. One should I not set one up since he will have to be on a leash. Or just keep it lower to the ground, till ether its fenced or I move?

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
well i dont have an idea or a suggestion for the lead question, simply an observation of my own dog. yesterday was his first time ever with a spring pole, and plain and simple he wouldnt leave it alone. he would play and jump and swing then go get water and come right back to it. even when he was tired he would lay under it and just stare at the toy tied to it. lol. not saying u dont need a lead, since u have no fence and that would be silly im just saying im sure Zues will be very focused when u get his spring pole. lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.