Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new vid from earlier

as you can see i keep the rope low.. he just like to jump and hang..

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very nice! What a good boy :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hah.. thats one thing he does listen to... "drop it" if he doesnt it gets put away and he hates that

Reactions: redog

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I love using the spring pole and flirt pole with getting a nice "leave it". Its good to know they will stop mid play when they are really into something.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i wish my dog would jump straight up from the ground. He tries to do some crazy crap and runs half way up the tree, jumps off, and tries to hit the toy. 7 out of 10 times he misses or hits above the spring... funny to watch. agrivating to try to get him down when he hits the rope.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
need to fix the flirt pole then i'll get some video of that.. he's a crazy little nut

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Lovin it! ... if that rope was out further on that limb he'd work that thing like a 80lb flathead on a limbline.. LOL

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
he'll be a year in 4 days

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LMAO I freakin love him, crazy pup! He reminds me so much of D on that thing. Dosia goes flippin insane for that thing and no matter how low we put it he always jumps up and grabs as high as he can just like that. One time his dumb ( Y ) almost few over our fence into the neighbors yard loll.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tell me about it.. its gone by soo fast that i dont even remember him growing up.. lol..

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Great video Clint!! Diesel looks awesome! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts