Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There ain't all that much to hunt when you live in the city except some squirrels LOL! Bella has some crazy prey drive and I would love and outlet for her to hunt. Times like these I wish I lived in the country because I would love to hunt with her. I think little Bella would make a nice catch dog JMO. She's pretty feisty with the birds to LMAO! Here she is hunting in the yard. She literally jumped about 6 feet up the side of the garage wall trying to get the little vermin. I have to get a video but here are a few pics for now just looking for the little suckers :roll:

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
She has an awesome body, Bernie gets tithe squirrel a minute too late lol they probably just sit on the branch and laugh at him lol there is a neighborhood cat that keeps invading our yard at night Bernie has been quite close to catching it. I'm not sure if he would hurt since he lives with cats but since it's a strange cat it might be a different story.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She has an awesome body, Bernie gets tithe squirrel a minute too late lol they probably just sit on the branch and laugh at him lol there is a neighborhood cat that keeps invading our yard at night Bernie has been quite close to catching it. I'm not sure if he would hurt since he lives with cats but since it's a strange cat it might be a different story.
Thanks David :) I work her out every morning rain or shine! We do alot of walk/jogging. I am in great shape so she has no choice but to follow my lead ;) I don't do lawn ornaments or couch potato's LOL! I had a GSD/Husky cross who would catch squirrels when we would hike like it was nothing. He would shake them up a bit and once I said "drop it" he would let them go. Sometimes they moved and sometimes not :( Bella came close the other night to catching one but she just missed it by a tail LOL!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
YAY Bella is sooo pretty :) So funny about the squirrels, that really is the only form or prey in the city, besides skunks which SUCK when they get caught, lol. Love the one of her checking out the window, lol, like hey, who is in there?

Reactions: Blue_Nose_Bella

·
Registered
231 Posts
bella is in amazing shape!
i live on ranch style property and my JRT loves to stalk and hunt lizards birds and gophers, he has great prey drive. i wish my pitbull had his drive haha :p
Anyways bella looks like she would be an amazing hunter, i would love to see her in action ;)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YAY Bella is sooo pretty :) So funny about the squirrels, that really is the only form or prey in the city, besides skunks which SUCK when they get caught, lol. Love the one of her checking out the window, lol, like hey, who is in there?
Thanks Ames! And yes, she was looking in the window for the squirrel LOL!
bella is in amazing shape!
i live on ranch style property and my JRT loves to stalk and hunt lizards birds and gophers, he has great prey drive. i wish my pitbull had his drive haha :p
Anyways bella looks like she would be an amazing hunter, i would love to see her in action ;)
Thanks pittylove! :)
Bella in top shape she looks nice and tight. I can relate to squirrel drive, onyx climbed a tree and crushed one. Then ran one down when it couldnt find the escape route
Thanks Lightning. She is solid and tight. She is only a puppy to :) just turned 10 months. I love her thick thighs and blocky figure ;) Crazy Onyx crushing squirrels lol!

·
Registered
231 Posts
btw love the new signature! :)
Looks great

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
She's absolutely gorgeous. Kane's making googoo eyes at her right now. ;)

Kane would love to be able to catch a squirrel! So far though, he's only caught a mole while we were out walking. Snatched it up before I knew what was going on. I only heard the squeak as he gulped it down, lol. He didn't even bother to chew it!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Bella looks awesome. I'm sure she'll get one of those squirrels one day.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
btw love the new signature! :)
Looks great

She's such a beautiful girl, she's looking amazing!
Thanks KG! :) We are working on looking even better ;)
She's absolutely gorgeous. Kane's making googoo eyes at her right now. ;)

Kane would love to be able to catch a squirrel! So far though, he's only caught a mole while we were out walking. Snatched it up before I knew what was going on. I only heard the squeak as he gulped it down, lol. He didn't even bother to chew it!
TY :) Bella thinks Kane is a cutie patootie too!

Bella looks awesome. I'm sure she'll get one of those squirrels one day.
Thanks Aus, She is working on it. I'm sure she hopes so to :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
10 months thats it. Wait for 2-4 years. She is going to look like the incredable hulk aka bella. Share your workouts girl
Yup! If she fills out like her mom she will be a little tank lol! Bella just hit the 47 lb mark.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
LOL.. indie is goo goo eyed over 'em, too! We got a couple squirrel tails for the flirt pole, too.. so that hasn't helped one bit! Bella is looking FREAKING AWESOME, BTW. :) But you already knew that! haha

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
they have tasty legs, you just need a bunch to make a meal =(

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL.. indie is goo goo eyed over 'em, too! We got a couple squirrel tails for the flirt pole, too.. so that hasn't helped one bit! Bella is looking FREAKING AWESOME, BTW. :) But you already knew that! haha
Thanks girl :) I'm going to start on the flirt pole with Bella soon and a squirrel tail is perfect for that ;)
they have tasty legs, you just need a bunch to make a meal =(
Ewwww! You ate squirrels?

she looks great! little squirrel bastards! lol
Thanks Lisa :) You should have seen her on our hike today in the woods....girl didn't know what to do LOL! Squirrels, rabbits and chipmunks all over the place. She was nutso :hammer:

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Thanks girl :) I'm going to start on the flirt pole with Bella soon and a squirrel tail is perfect for that ;)
Ewwww! You ate squirrels?

Thanks Lisa :) You should have seen her on our hike today in the woods....girl didn't know what to do LOL! Squirrels, rabbits and chipmunks all over the place. She was nutso :hammer:
lol, yeah. theyre good just small.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts