Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Haha looks like she likes it :) Pyra goes nuts over hers and yep wears them out!

·
Super Moderator
5,383 Posts
Thanks for the pics Luna-Blue. Can'twait to see Luna in action once she gets use to the Flirt Pole. Fun stuff.

Joe

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good to see she likes the new toy.. I plan on getting the same flirt pole and the spring pole they have
You won't be disappointed!

Haha looks like she likes it :) Pyra goes nuts over hers and yep wears them out!
:cheers::pupruns:

Thanks for the pics Luna-Blue. Can'twait to see Luna in action once she gets use to the Flirt Pole. Fun stuff.

Joe
Haha thanks Joe! It's hard to get a good video of her in action but I'll try! All the times she catapults and snags it mid-flight I never have my camera ready :(

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
nice! How much they charge? I made on for like $5 and the spring pole for like $20. Where you get them from?

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
nice! How much they charge? I made on for like $5 and the spring pole for like $20. Where you get them from?
I believe it was $29.99? Check out their website below. Fast/friendly shipping (had tracking) and Jessica with whom I dealt with was awesome!
As an fyi, should/when they wear out, you can buy a replacement bungie cord and different toys to attach from their site for like $5-$7 which is pretty cool.

Squishy Face Studio - Tough Dog Exercise and Training Toys

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im interested in their spring pole since I have the big boys and dnt need them in the air..
Ha ya I saw your thread on Gage, definitely don't want that big teddy bear leaving the ground lol :hug::angel: Btw, I didn't see a spring pole on their site?! I would email them and ask :doggy:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Wow how did I miss this update!!

Welcome to the Squishy Face Studios club, officially. ;)

Luna, if she hasn't already, will go APE SHIT on it lol.

I haven't flirt pole'd with King in a couple days, only bc he's been having my friend's 1yr old Australian Shephard to try to chase around hahaha---a "flirt dog" i guess.

Luna's so cute!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Sweet looking flirt pole. Never seen a company made one. I didn't know there were places that made them lol.

·
Banned
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Wow how did I miss this update!!

Welcome to the Squishy Face Studios club, officially. ;)

Luna, if she hasn't already, will go APE SHIT on it lol.

I haven't flirt pole'd with King in a couple days, only bc he's been having my friend's 1yr old Australian Shephard to try to chase around hahaha---a "flirt dog" i guess.

Luna's so cute!
Thanks so much! If I'm not mistaken I think you were the one who turned me onto the Squishy Face Studio site :hug::roll:

No man its the super tug or whatever on their site. They have the package deal with the spring pole and flirt pole
Oh ya I see the super tug and flirt pole and I'm aware of the package bundle with them but I don't see a spring pole?

Sweet looking flirt pole. Never seen a company made one. I didn't know there were places that made them lol.
And this company in particular is privately owned by dog enthusiasts :roll: which is a bonus in my book.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts