Here is one of Tau

Reactions: Firehazard

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I made this video last February I was thinking of working him down to show him; he stocky as he's ever been but still only 36lbs.. In this video he was 35lbs his usual winter weight.

Stack em up~

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
never measured him .. but his height at the shoulder and neck width are about the same 18inches ..

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Firehazzard! He is a good looking beefy boy! I like him :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
I made this video last February I was thinking of working him down to show him; he stocky as he's ever been but still only 36lbs.. In this video he was 35lbs his usual winter weight.

Hoagie 2/13/2011 - YouTube

Stack em up~
He's a hoagie I'd reckon.. lol.. cute little guy :D he looks great!!

·
Super Moderator
4,607 Posts
As close to stacking as Ecko gets. He wants to be under me when the camera is out.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
haha I love when Mel looks so regal when he stands :) Love how all the pups look too, either smiling away or focused on something you cant see in the camera, lol. Love it! That's funny about Ecko. Mel loves to pose fr the camera, except when its night and the flash is on, he then thinks its a laser and looks only at the ground, lol.

Here is my favorite Natural Stack of Mel

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
haha I love when Mel looks so regal when he stands :) Love how eveyones looks too, either smiling away or focused on something you cant see in the camera, lol. Love it!

Here is my favorite Natural Stack of Mel
Pimpin'... look at him... he knows he's a stud.. Hahaha

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Pimpin'... look at him... he knows he's a stud.. Hahaha
hahaha thank you I think so as well ;) All proud and shit when he really scared of falling in the water... hehehe

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts

Hoagie 2/13/2011 - YouTube

Stack em up~
While watching this, Loki was sitting next to me and no kidding, yawned at the exact same time as Hoagie in the video. Weird!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
almost stacked. just gotta work on the back legs lol

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
A few attempts, I think his hind legs are back a little too far, but not bad for a "free stack".

1 - 20 of 41 Posts